Next grow White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****Props man***** this is a prize winning grow man. I can't wait to try hydro soon. Was it a mag deficiency before? Or something that fixed itself... I had a similar issue, thought it was mag... but it fixed itself.

bejohnst said:
Pictures are making my mouth water! Nice setup you got going there. Just curious what nutes and lights you're using. I'm a little less then a week behind you. They're looking beautiful!

I have 2 400 watt HPS and one 400 watt MH on the side.
I use GH Flora nova bloom, dash of kool bloom, splash of sweet, splash of diamond nectar, splash of tiger bloom.

Dizoelio said:
****Props man***** this is a prize winning grow man. I can't wait to try hydro soon. Was it a mag deficiency before? Or something that fixed itself... I had a similar issue, thought it was mag... but it fixed itself.

It was N deff. as soon as I up'd the nutes they took right off.

Grow Dude ur w/w looks nice man i ordered 10 wido seeds from the weed farmer they sent me 11 seeds. 4 germed the rest were duds i have 2 fem wido's this my first grow they are coming along nicely any advice would be appretiated.

Wow, Growdude Those Look Great, I Just Received My Ww Order And Just Started Germ Them. Hope My Lucks As Good As Yours...

My ph is falling hard, goes down to about 5.0-5.3
flushing system now and will give it fresh nutes.

Otherwise buds are gettin big.

Mar31 002.jpg

Mar31 003.jpg

Tryin as hard as I can too keep humidity as low as I can.

april8 001.jpg

april8 002.jpg

this is the white widow strain? daaaaaaamn! that's incredible! it's amazing how they shot straight up....so is that how you grow many plants close together? by making them grow straight up? wow...you're making me reconsider my lazy-man soil approach. fantastic work...it's the green jungle o luv....

Whats up Growdude. I see the ladies are coming right along and looking great. Looks like it's gonna be a very nice harvest when it comes time to bring the ladies down. Your doing a great job my friend keep it up because it's gonna pay off big time in the end. :aok:

Looking good bro! When are you thinking about chopping them down?

wow growdude that WW looks great, i start my new batch its about a week old. but your are the bomb

bejohnst said:
Looking good bro! When are you thinking about chopping them down?

2 more weeks will be 8 weeks flowering, Ill see what they look like in another week and maybe start to flush.

Thanks everyone.

hey bro they look great man cant wait to see ur harvest if u want u can send it this way and i will cure it for u lol:eek: good luck man peace

Looks like you got hydro down bro:aok:, flower making machine you are.:smoke1:

Here are the last pics before harvest, going to be quite abit a bud for this closet.
Some of these buds grew horizontal, you can see the "bud meats" turned up toward the light.
Had a few "samples" and its excellent, smooth and tasty even though its not cured.

april18 009.jpg

april18 020.jpg

april18 019.jpg

april18 015.jpg

april18 006.jpg

april18 018.jpg

april18 021.jpg

Congrats! They look amazing. Take some shots when you get them all trimmed up!

DAMN i cant believe the size of those sweet buds man u did great in this grow too. how much did it all weight out too? that's two great grows I've seen from u awesome.

Latest posts

Back