Nirvana Aurora Indica Grow Hempy Style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dontexist said:
Another question, you say that you water every other day once the roots hit the res, is it possible to water every third day, or does the hydroton dry out.
Hey well with this grow I've actually had to water them everyday especially when I put them in flower- so that doesn't always hold true. Could be strain dependent as well- these AI seem to chug the stuff down.

So really you will just have to see as you go- the hydroton definitely does dry out faster than the perlite though

and thanks ishnish

looks very good GrowinGreen..nice buds..:hubba: ..the IA you cleaved how is she doing ??

Gr,
NN

very nice the AK48 looks great! you got a awesome pheno i had all high yielding low potency buds so i did not keep a mom but that looks DANK!!
great job. the AI looks nice also i have some of them to pop still hope i get lucky with pheno selection.:cool:
also if you have not tried there ICE or Crystal you got to run them when you have the chance there great:hubba: all the phenos were keepers in there own way. there very good yielders and are pretty potent very nice bag appeal and good smoke. if you do try them look for the GRAPE pheno out of the ICE its one of the best phenos you will find. :rolleyes:
keep up the good work

I must not have had lady luck on my side with my current AI grow. Out of 10 seeds, 9 sprouted and from the looks of it I have all males. I'll give it a few more days but I'm positive I have at least 6 males on my hands, ifnot more. It's a bummer because I see from other peoples grow they have had better success them me.

Looks like I need to pick up another pack of ten and start over. =(

this is great news i just ordered the same a i from them

Latest posts

Back