nl problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spuds_mckinsey

Reaction score
ok im haveing a yellowing problem with my 2 nl plants. first alittle background.... sprouted nov 22 under 400hps, fox farms ocean n forest, pots are 7.6in tall and 8in wide at top (no idea of how many gallons probably 1) and both plants are about 8.6in tall, watered last night with 1/8 strength peters 20/20/20 food. ok now on to the problem for past 4 or 5 days ive noticed steady yellowing from the bottom leaves up, and it is now affecting the middle of the plant. when i checked on them today the 2 fan leaves first affected on the bottom have turned "crunchy" and flake apart when i touch them. i used drinking water to water them while they were still in cups and have used distilled since. any advice is appreciated

With no pictures, I would say to stop adding the nutes for now and add a teaspoon of epsoom salt to your water. It helped my friend!

Could be overfertilizimg.Also,does your medium drain well?Could be sufficating roots.I would try to stay away from the chemical fertilizers.I like pure blend.Natural ingrediants,and it doesnt throw my ph all out of wack.You might want to check that to.
Good luck with your girls,
KID

Latest posts

Back