no gro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lefty

Reaction score
i was growing some seeds from nirvana , some affys and some troublemakers and this was around the beginning of september. i had a scare and had to ditch about 1 mounth into it .i had about 7 plants going really well out of about 10 i had planted. in short i had 7 out of 10 germinate .now i have 5 seeds trying to pop and i just cant get tham to grow! doing all the same things i was doing in sept. i have little bitty 2in. clay pots filled with miricle grow potting soil and a little peat. i dug down 1 and 1/2 the size of the seeds and put (loosely) soil over them , water and cover with a baggy loosely to form a humidity tent ,then i put them under 65 watt compact flos. no gro ! is this just a karma thing or what , ill try more seeds ! do they need to get air or do u think the time of year is effecting them? im doing it indoors so........thanx.( i got a 3.5, 7 As and 5 ** in school first term)see ya all !!!

Why dont you try and germinate them with the paper towel and ziplock bag method. And then plant them into your soil.

Once they germ and I put then in soil, I only put them 1/2 inch under soil, may just take a little longer from over an inch down.

Latest posts

Back