NorCalHal's OG Kush grow..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took some new pics today. Everything is going along well. 30 daze into 12/12.

I am fighting powdery mildew. I have an issue in my room. I have an old airconditioner that needs to be replaced. I beleive it lies dormant after a harvest and comes back after new plants are in. I am using a Sulpher Burner to control it. I have just started running it a few days ago and already it is killing it off. If left unattended, it will ruin the whole show.

IMG_1224 (Large).JPG

IMG_1227 (Large).JPG

IMG_1228 (Large).JPG

IMG_1231 (Large).JPG

IMG_1232 (Large).JPG

****'N A!!!!! Did i say that OUt-Loud???? HEHEHE:shocked:

Man, They Look Great!!!~~~~~

One point he pics do show ids how low I can get those 1000's over the canopy. Aircooling lights make a huge differance in overall room temps.

Thanks everyone! I am enjoying documenting this here.

I have finnaly got the Powdery Mildew under control and for the most part killed off. A few touchs on the leaves here and there, but it's not going to harm anything. I used a Sulpher Burner for 1/2 hour everyday for the last 10 daze or so, and it works well.

Everything is filling out well and sugaring up big time. This particular strain grows VERY tight nugs, I wish the pics could show that. I expect each plant to yeild an average of 2 oz each. Some are bigger, but some are smaller.

Now that I said that, we'll have to see if I am close:) It smells so GOOD! But you can only smell it if u walk in the room. So that shows you that Carbon Filters do work.

For those that will be wondering, the chicks on the wall are actually skateboard grip tape. Super old from Santa Cruz and can't find it anymore. My ole lady hates it, but it was there before her, so it stays.

These pics are from today, Day 35. It is really finishing up fast and I expect it to be done in two weeks, for a total of 7 weeks flowering. But we will see. I will take more pics as it gets closer and you guys can tell me what u think.

IMG_1273 (Large).JPG

IMG_1275 (Large).JPG

IMG_1276 (Large).JPG

IMG_1279 (Large).JPG

IMG_1280 (Large).JPG

Awesome job man!!! You can see the tightness in the thrid pic. Break a leg out there... Waiting for the update

NorCalHal said:
actually skateboard grip tape. Super old from Santa Cruz
I knew i liked you man, and uh...very nice greenery as well!

nice man that og kush is sweet from what I hear from my friends in southern humboldt I moved to the midwest 9 years ago and I m now missing out I wish I could get some seeds out here I miss home so much. have you ever tried that strain outdoor? or heard about how it does

Looking god bro, i see you hate hydroton also... Rockwool is the best way to give your plants the perfect mixture of air and nutrients with out drying up too quickly.. I am loving your grow. Also love your posters in your room, giving them girls some inspiration i see..! I have a couple questions. How long do you veg for? And are these all clones? Also have you ever tried ionic nutrients?

Thanks guys. I will get some updated pics today. I think I am going to take it down this week.

I have never done any outdoor. I know a friend had some OG outdoors, but it got ripped:(

This grow was from all clone stock. I have never seen any OG seeds. And the OG clones are very hard to get.
As for veg time, I would say 3 weeks from rooted clones. I vegged them under 2 1000w MH, so they grew up fast.

As for nuits, I have never tries Ionic. I have done many different nuit brands, but I ended up going back to GH.

I used to own a sk8/snoboard shop and kept some of the old grip tape. The pics you see on the walls of the chicks are actually sk8 grip tape.

This OG grow has been one of my favs. I love this smoke, some of the best I have had, and I am pushing 40.

hey Norcal! you have a gift!

I just love seeing such talent! beautiful beautiful ladies you have.

FANTASTIC!!!!!

Wow. The ladies look fantastic. Great work my friend. Keep it up. Take care and be safe.

Nice bro... Do you have any pics of final product?

Looking good bro.. What about a picture of just a single plant all by its self. Just wondering how big they get...

just finished trimmin myself, i feel for ya. you got a lot more snippin to do than i did but thats a good thing. lovely buds!

lyfr said:
just finished trimmin myself, i feel for ya. you got a lot more snippin to do than i did but thats a good thing. lovely buds!

Thanks man. I know, it is a good thing to trim:)

I will try to take a pic of a full individual plant today. Man am I glad I bought a new carbon filter.

Latest posts

Back