NorCalHal's OG Kush grow..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha...I forgot the pics! See, I was all emotional :)

Mazar, Day 7 of 12/12

IMG_1542.JPG

IMG_1546.JPG

IMG_1551.JPG

IMG_1554.JPG

IMG_1552.JPG

By the way, can anyone recommend a good,free picture resizer?? I am running Vista64 Ultimate if that matters.

If you want you can upload them to the gallery thin just import the link. Thin you will have high def pictures...

I found a good resizer :)
I went to another spot that I am helping a buddy out with. Thought I would share a few pics.
This is another Kush grow. The problem I had was when I brought over the clones, a few Cannalope Haze girls slipped in there. 4 of em. And man, they are HUGE compared tothe Kush.
I took quite a few pics, so the LAST 2 show a closeup of a Cannalope Haze and the last shows them hovering above the Kush.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

The ladies are looking great NCH.;) They are really starting to get their frosty peaks. :hubba: They are beautiful! :aok:

Thanks Brothers! They are in Day 47 of 12/12. Gettin' close.

I am really looking forward to the Mazar.

hmmm.... you know if I did these of setup you have but use the organic soils, pertiles, and pea moss, then I wouldn't worry about ph water, and easier to mix and distill the nutes in water and have airstones in the rez..also wouldnt have to use water that much ethier.. its like drip in the soil, and the pot's drain go out back to the tray, and go on.. would that be less hassle? just asking, these look so great someone did with lecca pellets, but more hassle to move with these rooots with pellets...

Good question Papa, and I have no good answer for you :(

I am sure it would be fine tho.

Honestly, I havn't checked my PH in over 3 years. With the nuit mix I use, it just balences out.
As it is now, I faithfully change my Res every 6-7 days. I have 4 resovoirs and it takes me about an hour to drain and refill. Gotta love Big pumps!
But yes, I go thru ALOT of water man. As they get into about week 2 of 12/12, they suck it up quickly. I run 70 gal reses too.

I use shreaded rockwool in two gal pots. I like the ability to move them around a bit while flowering.

dawg, these look so great, I wonder did you do homemade of these rockwool, if so, how you do it? I can get some insulations rockwool from lowes lOl, I don't have any hydro store around this town is it too sad? huh or I should stick with organic grow with simple drip/tray and resz?

I get the bales of rockwoll from my local hysro store. They come in 40lb bales, and I use about a bale and a half for 40 girls.

HMMM..if it is unavailable to you, then really, any medium would work, as long as it allows proper drainage.

just curious, since you got good experinces with these rockwools, do you think lowes's bales of rockwool for house insulation would work the same? or do you know anyone that can do homemade of "rockwool"

Papa, you have me curious, I have never seen that at Lowes, but I will be taking a look. I really don't think it is the same and would not recommend it, yet.

The rockwool I am talking about shreads by hand very easily.

yeah I was thinking of that too maybe mixing it with pertiles... have to see, and try it.. I might try it.. have to see at lowes first..

Sounds interesting... Why cant you order it over the net? And are sure there's not one an hour away or anything. Might be worth the drive to stock up... But the problem with lowes insulation is that its probley fiberglass. But IDK

yes timmy you are so correct, that why I will ask specifically rockwool insulation

I see... Well i think if the ph and ppms are good then you should be fine.. Get some and soak it in a gallon of water and thin test... Good luck, i am interested, if you do so. Let me know!

great grow NCH. got my seat. have never subscribed to a thread, and now i gotta go try it on this one. hope you don't mind if i take the liberty here to answer papa's question on the insulation.
there are chemicals that will kill your plants in all types of insulation. some of these being Boron, Boron 10, and Borax. Boron is an essential plant nutrient, although, in high concentrations, it is toxic to plants. now Borax is some deadly stuff. this stuff can do some very bad stuff to the human body, including death. i would do some intense research before using this stuff as a medium. i know these things, because i once upon a time worked for an insulation company. i worked in quality control. i did fire proof testing. i mixed, and added these chemicals' to different insulations, so it met a certain industry standard, as to become basically fireproof...
in the late 70s, early 80s, there was much the public did'nt know about the health hazards' of these compounds'. sooo, i'd go with the rockwool.
sorry so long NCH. but had to state the facts as i know 'em...
subscribing to your great grow. keep those pics' coming. we love 'em...

about time for some pics huh? getting curious about the ladies.

Latest posts

Back