North America timing question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenDover

Reaction score
So, if one decides to plant some clones in a geurilla grow. When would be a good time to plant said clones? After the last freeze? If so, how does one know when that is? :D

Just do a google search. Type in when is the last frost and where ya live. You should get a quick answer. ;)

its impossible to tell when the last freeze will be exactly and when its "safe" to start outdoors at the exact time. theres a chance that there will be a lone cold front that snapps just when you plant inground. but weed is strong so it would have to be a spell to kill them.

what area are you in?

Everyone here starts near the end of may and keep goin till the end of june! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!1

almost the same here excetp end of april all the way to the end of may...but yea i doubt the plants would die if there was a little cold front after you plant them...like trillions of atoms said - "weed is strong" lol

Clones work great for the outdoors. They are compact and can produce quite a bit. My best plant ever weight wise was an outdoor clone.

may 1st is a good time i hear other growers planting out. but i would wean your indoor clone out leving it for an hour 1 day 2 the next etc. until you think they are good enough to try an over night and if they survive 1 night they will be ok to go out to your plot.

Latest posts

Back