Northern Lights-First Time Poster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking awesome. My first grow was Nirvana NL and they came out great, even after I dropped em' a few times. Good luck.

Hey Tact, slowly but surely :aok:

Trafic...thanks man....do they look like your NL's ? don't know where my nl's came from

I love NL. I still keep my Sensi mom around because she is just so potent I can't bare to part with her. The look great man and welcome to the boards.

BuddyLuv said:
I love NL. I still keep my Sensi mom around because she is just so potent I can't bare to part with her. The look great man and welcome to the boards.

Thanks Buddy

Not sure where my NL's came from but I'm definitely keep one too. They really are potent little buggers :hubba:

Btw the nl will knock your head clean off its so strong cunga

lol

t4

she is stunning!!!

Time4Plan-B Btw the nl will knock your head clean off its so strong cunga

lol

t4
Damn straight! Been sampling the piece I broke off :shocked:

2Dog she is stunning!!!
Thanks 2dog ditto ;)

Day49

Could only get a couple pics of #1 & 2 because I can't move these top heavy mofo's lol
Hopefully this week should do it

Day49.jpg

Day49-3.jpg

:aok: sheesh Cunga how do those even stay standing. Very impressive :hubba:

Hey Cunga. Are you still growing under a 400? I didn't see if you changed up anywhere...

I'm really excited for you, Cunga :) It looks like you will have a very nice harvest! :D Great looking buds there.

Wow! Cunga those are spectacular! How do they keep from snapping?

Really Nice man! I'm a lover of NL myself...one of my favorites!

I just popped 6 beans a couple weeks ago...hopefully will get a good donor from them!

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone....you guys rock :headbang2:

Qman- Chef- I have two tied up like a radio tower, guide lines going every which way to keep the colas from falling over. That one fatty is standing by itself but the trunk is about the size of a bic lighter. Still using the 400 but I did add two 68watt cfl's in the corners. Guess a 600 would work well in there but money was tight this year. Still not bad for a room just over 3x3.....

Bubs420- Best of luck with your grow and thanks for stoppin in

warfish- Thanks dude.....think I'm more excited that its almost over :laugh:

Irish- can't stand back far enough to get them all in now. Wifes been stackin boxes just outside my door :angrywife: I'll get some shots when I pull them out for the chop

ishnish:farm:

LF- Thanks man.....luv what I've tasted so far, can't go wrong with NL, what a sugary plant thats for sure :48:

CungaBreath said:
Trafic...thanks man....do they look like your NL's ? don't know where my nl's came from

Yeah very similar. But most nl pheno's look the same could be from any breeder. Looks great though.

Trafic said:
Yeah very similar. But most nl pheno's look the same could be from any breeder. Looks great though.

AHh ok....out of the three pheno's I have, two were tall with totally different bud structure. The buds on one you couldn't run dental floss through and the short one matches the other tall one. They just seemed to be all over the place and was wondering if that was something you ran into.
Thanks for getting back to me

I just finished 2 NL girls from Sensi seeds, They both grew like a sativa had to cut the main cola at 3 weeks into flower. She still reached 7'. Very fluffy buds. Good sativa high. I had powdery mold issues with the taller one. I wasn't impressed it didn't fit the description from the breeder. I grew the Hog and Pot of Gold . They were both excellent breeds. But your NL looks lovely. Great job.

Latest posts

Back