NOther NOOB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanner

Reaction score
Sup everyone, ive had a ton of interest in growing from the day I was introduced to little ole mary. I just never had the opurtunity. The time has come and can't wait to take a toke off my own home grown bud. I just spent the last four years doing my part as a member of the U.S. Air Force. Very happy to be reaquainted and now to actually grow. Happy to be a part of this Forum and look foward to sharing this experience with so many people who know what's going on. See everyone around.

Welcome to the forum Tanner. You can find alot of information about growing on here. I suggest that before you start, read as much as possible. Then get your equipment together and start your grow journal. We´ll be here to help if you run into any problems. See ya around!
*kindphriend*

Welcome to MP, Tanner! You'll find all kinds of information here. Good luck on your first grow!

You're one smart dude for taking the time to learn before planting.

Learning *while* growing makes it much harder to get a good crop the first time around.

Good luck to you man!

Hey Tanner,, pretty new here myself but its a nice, chilled place and loads of info. Took me 21 years to get round to growing and 6 months of reading but the most priceless thing I've found is a world of new friends and advice from expereinced people at your fingertips....

Good luck ;-)

Latest posts

Back