Nute burn?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENIE_420

Reaction score
Hello to all, I have a question. Let's say that you are growing in soil and you keep a couple of containers of water with nutrients pre mixed. One of the containers has a mixture that is way too strong. The soil consists of 30% vermiculite, 30% worm castings, and 40% top soil that contained little to no nutrients at all. The plants are 2 months old and they are healthy.

At the start of the 3rd month you are about to use the strong mixture not knowing that you may as well douse them in gas and spark a match. How long before they begin to show the signs of a burn?

Why not just dilute it before you feed the plants?

Well I seen it happen with my plants when I started to hot with the new Nutts it took about 48hrs.

you should notice symptoms pretty quick best thing to do is flush your medium with mild nutrient solution catch returns till there the same as going in
then you should be right back on track

I have fried a few plants the same way -- I realized disaster over night. I flushed and prayed and they did finish, but damn, they were horrible looking. The smoke was deceint though. Good luck...

Peace

Latest posts

Back