Nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sour Deez

Reaction score
Im stuck on this nutrients stuff. Saw a guy post this feeding schedule for the GH 3part nutes. Does this sound right? Oh and what about Cal Mag, when do I use that?

WEEKLY FEEDING SCHEDULE:
Week 1 (rooted clones or 3 leaf-sets on seedlings) : 2.5 ml EACH Grow, Micro & Bloom
Week 2: 5ml Grow + 2.5ml Micro + 2.5ml Bloom
Week 3: 10ml Grow + 5ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 4 until 12/12 : 12ml Grow + 6ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 1 of 12/12 : 6ml Grow + 6mil Micro+10ml Bloom
Week 2 of 12/12: 3ml Grow + 7ml Miccro + 12ml Bloom
Week 3: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 14ml Bloom
Week 4: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 16ml Bloom
Week 5: 2..5 Grow + 7ml Micro + 18ml Bloom
Week 6: NO GROW + 6ml Micro + 20ml Bloom USE UNTIL FLUSH! Flush 10-14 days before harvesting

Looks to me to be about the right ratios. But remember all feeding schedules are just a guide for one to use. Each strain may require a slight adjustments. I start using cal/mag once I flip to 12/12. Also I do not flush at the end.

howdy duck.:) are you growing in dwc, or soil buckets? organics don't need flushed! i never do either. to much extra work. if i run dwc buckets, i simply give straight water, so thats a flush of sorts i guess.

schedules are a good template for a beginner to go by. start lower than the reccomended dosage though, or you will be posting in the sick plants section by flower time!;) calmag in flower as duck says will do you right.:cool: ...

The Duck is correct :) I would check the ppm or EC of the mix the first time before ph ballancing to see if it is ok. I never give young plants more than 300ppm until they start vigorous growth as you don't want to burn them on the first couple feedings, as that will slow them considerably.

Latest posts

Back