Nutrient Choices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moto-Man

Noli urinae contra ventus
Reaction score
Hey guys 'n gals,

OK, so my grow is doing pretty good I think.. nice and thick and healthy looking w/ little leaves forming right at the first node already(!) but I also realize I need to start adding nutes pretty soon.

Frankly, I'm overwhelmed by the choices out there and I see so many brands that I know many of you use, but I still consider myself a beginner here. What's the easiest brand to deal with bearing in mind that I have not purchased a PH tester or anything yet? I'm not sure I need a 3-4 stage "system" (I hate systems :)

Thanks in advance and please check out my (young) grow if you have time to and comments are most welcomed!

Cheers,

I cant even begin to praise the metrop range of nutes, great results and clear concise feeding plans are available on their site.
The only down side is the cost of the stuff.

advanced hydroponics of hollands 3 part formula is perfect for those starting out, gives goods results at half the price of metrop.

An expensive electronic meter is not necessary 5-6 euro will get you a liquid test kit that works quite well.

i used pure blend pro grow and liquid karma for my veg..and pure blend pro bloom and karma for flowering, also i added some cal mag plus and some silica blast in flowering..all were from botanicare...i think they make an excellent product,i was very happy with the results..unfortunately it is not cheap...good luck

Hello fella. One thing i will say is you really should invest in ph tester its crucial to know what ph they getting but thats just my opinion.
As for what nutes there so many people using so many different ones i'd be tempted to find someones journal growing in your style and just do the same then at least you can reference to them or there journal if you run into problems or indeed avoid any they run into.
All the best.
Newbud

I use General Hydroponic Flora Series 3=part. Pretty hard to screw up and good support on their website. PH is critical so the meter is a must.

Advanced nutrients super grow/bloom tea and blue mountain organics is tha basis of what i use they work very good in soil as far as i have seen..i gro c99 nl5 and afghooey

Latest posts

Back