Nutrients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sl0wdr0

Reaction score
I tried looking around some for soil mixtures and water nitruent mixtures, but haven't found any. i know that how the soil and water is will make a pretty big difference but I can't seem to find any mixtures to go off of.

What are good soil mixtures and water mixtures for indoor growing? I've got a couple of nugg seeds. I do have experience in growing.... just not this type of growing. I'm just waiting to see how all this turns out. It's exciting, like having babies.
Anything, links, or just personal experience, I prefer personal experience so that way you know it works and I'll know it works.

appreciate the help, this sites the ****

well you could make your own blend look in the organic section ,,,or you could just buy ,,an organic potting soil ,,,or a nute free potting soil

as for nutes that also depends on if you want to be organic or not ,,
i use bio bloom and bio grow(organic) ,,aswell as home made teas and black strapp mollases ,,,

but theres lots of diffrent ones on the market have a look around some grow journals people ususally state what they are usuing on the first page :peace:

UKgirl<<< iw as lookin at grabbin some the same bio bloom as welll. is this the stuff u talkin of. hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/BIOBIZZ-BIO-BLOOM-NUTRIENT-ORGANIC-32oz-HYDROPONIC_W0QQitemZ260383953199QQcmdZViewItemQQptZFertilizer_Soil_Amendments?hash=item3ca017d12f&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116
just curious if this a real easy nutrient to use. like meanin is the risk of burnin ya plants pretty low so long as directions followed?
i only plan on doin short vegged grows maybe 4 weeks tops for veg then transplant for 12/12 and usin a mix of 1part each= perlite, peatmoss, and an organic garden soil (consists of compost peatmoss and reed sedge peat). so im also assumin i may not even need a veg nute wit this soil mix. but jus in case i did get some fish emulsions 5-1-1
just lookin for somethin easy but yet effective for fairly beginner grower yet..
thanks UK

zipflip said:
most hydro nutes can be used with soil too from wat i hear

:yeahthat:

Hydro can be used in soil but soil cannot be used in hydro.

:peace:

wats ur soil nutrient of choise HIE do you stik wit more organic or chem

yes an was probly inactive until i bumped it. postin in an existing idle thread is always better than takin up the space for a new one. IMO especialy when the server we(MP)is usin now is obviously congested enuf the way it is. or atleast try to use it to advantage. and if it lays dormant still after i try then i'll start a new thread. at least i try to do this for the most part most teh time.

hey zip flip this is what i use ,,been coming up to a yr now and its real easy and i use full strength evertime i feed
a66d_1_sbl.jpg

sweet thanks UK. sound bout exactly wat im lookin for.
you ever have any burnoverfeeding probs ever wit the stuff by chance?

zipflip said:
sweet thanks UK. sound bout exactly wat im lookin for.
you ever have any burnoverfeeding probs ever wit the stuff by chance?

only on white widows,,,didnt find out till later that they were extremeley nute sensitive :peace:

UKgirl420 said:
only on white widows,,,didnt find out till later that they were extremeley nute sensitive :peace:
sometimes ya gotta live ta lern i guess right? lol
i too am seein now that it is beneficial knowin your strain verses growin random bag seeds lol. it at least gives u a general idea of how it grows etc.. but with mine i dont have that knowledge. lol

Latest posts

Back