ok take 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man i must have been a very good boy last year cause santa made a second trip to my house. check out what i found sitting on my front pourch this morning.
ok so this raises some questions.
is it possible or even a good idea to transfer my soil plant to my hydro setup? the papers that came with it said it was fine as long as i get as much soil off as i can.
i realy want to use my new toy but i dont want to kill my baby.
if not then i have a choice to make, stay the course or start anew.
anyways its only been 2 days since i posted some pics and she looks like a totaly diffrent plant. i will get some new pics up in a while she is sleeping at the moment and you know how women get when they dont get their beauty sleep(j/k)
well here are some pics of my new toy. and here is a pic of my plant cause in my opinion every post should have a little green in it.
woohoo heres to page 2. finaly a thread i start goes the distance.

MVC-008F.JPG

MVC-010F.JPG

MVC-011F.JPG

MVC-012F.JPG

MVC-013F.JPG

MVC-014F.JPG

well here she is. she just woke up so she is a little groggy.
i know she looks a little droopy but she is always like that when the lights just come on. she will perk up in an hour or so.... she usually dose.
ok so yes i take alot of pictures but its easier to examine her this way. i can get real good close ups and with the quality of my camera i could see things i normaly couldnt. well im a little concerned about all the growth under the leaves there is so much and it is barely getting any light. i might go out today and get 2 more cfl's so i have some light comming in from the sides.

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

MVC-006F.JPG

MVC-007F.JPG

MVC-008F.JPG

MVC-009F.JPG

MVC-011F.JPG

ok so i measured her this morning and she is 11 cm. tall and has a 14 cm leaf span when she is perkey.
so she dosent look very spectatular at a glance but check these out all you have to do is move some of the bigger leaves aside and its like WOAH!!!
so yeah this is going to be a very in depth journal. i work at a country club and collect unemployment from nov 1st to april 15... this is my life i have nothing better to do

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

MVC-009F.JPG

MVC-011F.JPG

MVC-012F.JPG

MVC-013F.JPG

MVC-014F.JPG

MVC-016F.JPG

ive been on unemplyment for 8 months now, i only got two weeks of it left though. $277 a week to sit here and get stoned all week, man its been so nice.

plants looking good!

wow now i feel bad your only getting 277 a week? im getting 302 a week.

mine is 308 but uncle sam takes his cut and i get 277....lol. only two more weeks on mine, this sucks, i dont wanna go back to work now i got girls to attend to.
if only the goverment knew the funded my whole grow project:)

Night501 if ya want them lower branches to grow all ya gotta do is tie that little lady down. Put a piece of string around her and pull her over very slow and tape the string to the side of your pot. In a few days or so you will see them lower branches grow upward. ;)

well guys, they funded a trip i took to Amsterdam and the greek islands a few years back. :aok: but the law said you can't leave the borders while on it, but i was all like **** it, and went anyways.

anyhow, my mom said the taxman's been looking for me!! oooooohhhhhhhhhh damn :eek: , thank god i'm thousands of miles away

well time for a little update.
did a transfer to a 5 galon bucket on thursday and a tiedown on friday.
dosent seam to have any affect on the plant though, it put on 2 more nodes of leaves since then. the tie down seams to be going ok. the colas on the side are starting to come in nice, should have done a tiedown last week. well i have my hydro setup going and im just waiting for my belladonna to sprout. im kinda getting into the hydro. my setup is perty simple.

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

MVC-006F.JPG

MVC-007F.JPG

MVC-008F.JPG

MVC-009F.JPG

looking good man, keep up the good work, before you know it you will be harvesting her! then all you have to do at that point is roll ya a big fatty and bring it here to smoke with me....:)
dont say you dont have the time, i know what your work scedule is like :rofl:

Looking good night. Keep upthe good work, I am about to start my hydro setup again. I hope I got the bugs worked out now.

put somw mylar or foil paper will do, around base of plant so light would travel in the bottom of leaf on the bottom hahahahaha that sound funny

get that plant transplanted into the hydro clay pebbles set up asap and you will see the beneifits of hydro growth:banana:

ya only have to refer to one of my threads and see the differance and this is my 2nd attempt at hydro and last one was changed from soil to hydro at week 5.5 of 8 week strain that actually went about 11 weeks due to all sorts of probs @ the time.....

anyway dude im in uk and on sick due to accident at wrok and all i get is a fooking poxey £59 each week:mad:

you want any lodgers dude:p ;)

ps the plant is looking good:eek:

pkj:D

well i have a strain called belladonna going into the hydro setup once its ready.
i would say about another week and im thinking about another tie-down.
since i transplanted to the 5 gal. bucket she has just staerted shooting up (like a weed ;) ) the smaller colas are growing like 1/2 inch a day and hopefully i will see some alternating nodes soon. she is one month from seed today and i think she is doing fantastic.
to everyone who checked out my first grow... big diffrence huh?
so far the only problem i had was she touched the light and burnt herself.

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

MVC-006F.JPG

MVC-007F.JPG

well i figured it was about time for some new pics.
so my big plant is looking great. cant tell if the top is starting to alternate nodes yet or not but one side is deafinatly looking bigger.
the 3 colas on the side are almost 3 inches from the main stem now.
the stem is almost as big as my index finger.
oh and belladonna made her apperance this morning so she went into the hydro setup.
ok so am i saposed to cover the whole grow cube with the clay pebbles or is it ok to leave the top exposed?

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-006F.JPG

MVC-007F.JPG

MVC-008F.JPG

MVC-010F.JPG

ok so i noticed a minor problem today but i think i fixed it.
i noticed that the leaves of my soil plant closest to my waterfarm had mineral deposits on it so i waited till my hydro setup turned on and the water was splashing on them.
the leaves with the deposits had nute burns on them so i cleansed them with distilled water and put a barrier between the 2 buckets. hopefully that will solve it but i will keep you updated.

Whats up Night501. Everything is looking great. Not sure about your baby in the rockwool as we have never used it before but she does look good. Keep up the great work my friend it will pay off in the end. ;)

whats up fam looking good keep it up. do you have a fan in your room

Latest posts

Back