Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine actually smells a bit skunky too when you walk by it but the buds smell very fruity When you give them a squish and sniff test.
Yep. The skunk stink is when I am just near them. Up close the aroma is more fruity. My other plants smell like fruit punch. I don’t even need to use a carbon filter when drying them.

A bit over 8 weeks in flower. The white pistil pheno is turned purple. The green pistil pheno not as much.
DEC99D7A-8741-421D-9E11-621B4047A4A3.jpeg
C1F6614B-6048-4AE8-A6E0-63900B050D9D.jpeg
A50FFC0E-1571-43CB-9A90-8086F7C37A02.jpeg
DEF7DF46-8DAF-49A5-9AA6-4D49A9579B81.jpeg

I thought of you the other day @oldfogey8 when the little girl came over from next door so our puppies about the same age could play for a bit. She was sitting on the steps beside the plant and told me that she smelled a f-art. 😜 I couldn’t help but laughing then picked up a stick to throw to the dogs to get her away from the plant. I’ve noticed a lot more stink from that plant now that the weather is cooling down. I need to look at the trichomes again on her today. She had some amber last week but not enough yet.

I think these ladies are ripe at this point. I pulled one of the smallest branches off of the white pheno plant and found a seed that has germinated in the flower. Seems odd but the
3ECB20F8-81B2-456E-B1DF-1DAE6FBA8158.jpeg
weather has been wet…

I think these ladies are ripe at this point. I pulled one of the smallest branches off of the white pheno plant and found a seed that has germinated in the flower. Seems odd but theView attachment 311665 weather has been wet…

wow , weird , must be a lot of dew in yer neck o the woods

we had an overripe squash once that when we opened it , several seeds had germinated

we transplanted them and it grew into a hybrid squash , we suppose it was pollinated by a neighboring plant

Latest posts

Back