Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With rain forecast for most of the next week, the freaks are getting chopped. I have some amber but not what I would have liked. The seeds look like they are probably going to be light in color like the ones I purchased so my theory that they were harvested early is probably debunked. These are 9 weeks in flower today(estimate) and 7 weeks from pollination. I don’t want more seeds sprouting in the buds…

Are those true freakshow seeds or are they crossed with something? I’m looking for freak seeds for next year @Gaia's Girl is looking for some too I told her if I found some I would share. If you or crash didn’t make any, I may need to place an order.
My freak joint would last you a week just a puff at a time…

Are those true freakshow seeds or are they crossed with something? I’m looking for freak seeds for next year @Gaia's Girl is looking for some too I told her if I found some I would share. If you or crash didn’t make any, I may need to place an order.
View attachment 311786
Assuming one of my two growing freaks is female I plan to flip them right after the ABC and CSM harvests. Should get some feminized seeds then. I currently only have 5 freaks show seeds, and maybe 10 supafreak seeds, all regular, but you and GG are welcome to them.

Assuming one of my two growing freaks is female I plan to flip them right after the ABC and CSM harvests. Should get some feminized seeds then. I currently only have 5 freaks show seeds, and maybe 10 supafreak seeds, all regular, but you and GG are welcome to them.
I thought I remembered you were trying for some feminized freak seeds. I’ll wait and see what you get. I hope your weird seed projects works. I don’t need them till next year when I plan to have more incognito plants about. Thanx crash 🙃🥰

View attachment 311786
My freak seeds should be pure freak unless someone in my neighborhood ‘shared’ with me. I killed off the male from my other strain before I saw pistils on the freaks(or within a day or two of seeing the first pistils). I will have a bunch to share but Crash will likely have feminized seeds. Mine will be regulars. I am keeping the phenotypes separate. I have one that had white pistils and one that had green pistils. The green pistil plant self topped and was easier to trim(though both were pretty easy compared to what I am used to). Both don’t have much in the way of sugar leaves.

I thought better of chopping everything down. I took down most of one and half of the other plant. Trimmed up what I chopped and have them drying. The waiting is the hardest part. I do have some scissor hash I may try tonight though…

My freak seeds should be pure freak unless someone in my neighborhood ‘shared’ with me. I killed off the male from my other strain before I saw pistils on the freaks(or within a day or two of seeing the first pistils). I will have a bunch to share but Crash will likely have feminized seeds. Mine will be regulars. I am keeping the phenotypes separate. I have one that had white pistils and one that had green pistils. The green pistil plant self topped and was easier to trim(though both were pretty easy compared to what I am used to). Both don’t have much in the way of sugar leaves.
Yes save me some of those. I’ll share them with GG. Let me know when they are ready 😊

With a food dehydrator you're just 3 hours away from your first toke : )
The force is with me. This is a tiny branch from a few days ago. Dry enough to smoke and more than I need…
497F7CA4-6BEA-463B-8682-A468878C9AE8.jpeg

The growing season is coming to an end. It was 31 degrees here this morning. Not sure if the cold has killed the plants yet. Time will tell. This is a recent pic…
2A6C7376-CBFA-4D22-AECB-F29583B58711.jpeg

I am hoping to give the seeds a couple more days to mature but many the seeds I have from last weeks chop look similar in color but a bit larger than the parent seeds.

The growing season is coming to an end. It was 31 degrees here this morning. Not sure if the cold has killed the plants yet. Time will tell. This is a recent pic…View attachment 312227
I am hoping to give the seeds a couple more days to mature but many the seeds I have from last weeks chop look similar in color but a bit larger than the parent seeds.
They should be great seeds

Got a bunch of Freakshow seeds from this grow. Some of each plant are still outside ‘growing’. Very few amber trichomes yet at 10 weeks of flower. It was 30 degrees this morning when I woke up. The trichomes didn’t seem to like that as many of the bulbs at the stalk tops are gone. I am going to let the plants grin and bear it this week and chop this coming weekend. The buzz from what I have harvested is pretty different. I like it but would enjoy something a little more sedate with the same head buzz. My guess is if I grow it inside, this will be a long flowering time.

I gotta say,mine is almost finished drying (taking an extra long time…) and even tho the buzz is a nice rambling one, it wont have the pretty bag appeal like it did growing on the porch all summer. Kind of looks like tiny tumbleweeds. The hubby rolled up one to sample it’s dryness this morning. Worked for the dog walk and bike ride in a nice way. May get it in the jars in the next day or so…
still nice to have a different buzz weed in the collection ugly or not. I mean it did get a few votes for BOTM 🥰 so it’s not that ugly…

I gotta say,mine is almost finished drying (taking an extra long time…) and even tho the buzz is a nice rambling one, it wont have the pretty bag appeal like it did growing on the porch all summer. Kind of looks like tiny tumbleweeds. The hubby rolled up one to sample it’s dryness this morning. Worked for the dog walk and bike ride in a nice way. May get it in the jars in the next day or so…
still nice to have a different buzz weed in the collection ugly or not. I mean it did get a few votes for BOTM 🥰 so it’s not that ugly…
1667391700306.png

Latest posts

Back