Old Fogey’s breeding project seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I have read, brown pistils early in flower are an indicator that the plant has been pollinated. My ‘houseplant’ that I have ‘introduced’ my male to looks to have been pollinated. Victory.
0ACF7779-CBE8-4D7A-82FF-95828573FE80.jpeg

Now set back and watch for them to multiply and mature.
I am going to have to get rid of the male now. I have pollinated the plant I wanted to and I collected more pollen this morning. I don’t want him pollinating the Freaks. I am not good at killing things that I have raised but there comes a time as they say…

Says the guy who can not kill things LOL
I can otherwise I would never have any smoke. I just don’t enjoy chopping things I raised. I have houseplants older than my kids…

Show tunes, however, make me feel like killing things. I will probably play some of your show tunes when I kill the old grey goose…

Gave the hillside crew some AN nutes(with cal mag for @bigsur51). They are moving right along. Anybody know what this is?
298F9C26-51AE-4431-96F2-835BF564CCBE.jpeg

I can not find the thing I am looking for , is it the only place it is happening?
I have looked pretty much using a bunch of search terms. I have found pics that look like it but nobody has an answer. Some question if it is a purple strain. These are a purple strain but it looks black to me. Not purple.

Latest posts

Back