Old Fogey’s breeding project seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be just the plants colors
Does growth look normal other than color

Violeta strain Perfectly normal color
View attachment 306683
I hope it is just the plant. I doubt it is fungal. It has been dry as a bone in these parts. I rubbed the dark parts on the 2 plants I saw this on and there doesn’t seem to be spores or anything coming off. These are just a goof grow for me so if it gets worse, I will just leave them be so I don’t spread it to my Freaks. Next time I visit them I may just lop the bud sites with the black/deeeeeeep purple on them off.

But yours looks sickly , just being honest
I appreciate honesty. The rest of the plants look pretty healthy. Maybe a nute deficiency? They are not being fed like they should and the soil is just native soil with no amendments. The whole hill is probably fill as this area was built up from a forest about a decade ago. The soil seemed like normal dirt(not just sand) when I dug the holes to plant them in. There is probably a decade of grass and weeds composting. I am not super concerned. I would like to taste the buds since this is the cross I made and have not grown out. I have one clone left in my yard that I will probably put in my tent in the fall so if these go south, I still have another chance to flower the cross out.

Bud rot.

brown-crispy-bud-rot.jpg

I lost one of my outside plants to this. I think I’m losing another one too. My poor Josie plant I had such high hopes for has yellow leaves and seems waterlogged. I think the ph is off but not sure yet. The leaves are all yellowing around the thick long buds…. I hope this is not bud rot And your plant just has beautiful deep purple color.

Gave the hillside crew some AN nutes(with cal mag for @bigsur51). They are moving right along. Anybody know what this is?View attachment 306646

color you lucky fecker

we grew some Purple Paki from BlackBart that looked like that…and it stayed purple….an old friend named Dorje said it was high on the popularity list of his clients

looking forward to see pics as she grows up

color you lucky fecker

we grew some Purple Paki from BlackBart that looked like that…and it stayed purple….an old friend named Dorje said it was high on the popularity list of his clients

looking forward to see pics as she grows up
I have had purple plants before. This is the darkest purple I have seen. Didn’t have splotchy color but I will take the 2 votes for ‘The Color Purple without Oprah’. Gorilla Grape, Grape Stomper and Grape Kush was the mothers genetics.

Thanks for tuning me in.

I have had purple plants before. This is the darkest purple I have seen. Didn’t have splotchy color but I will take the 2 votes for ‘The Color Purple without Oprah’. Gorilla Grape, Grape Stomper and Grape Kush was the mothers genetics.

Thanks for tuning me in.

well that genealogy explains it

I may go out with my baggie o’ pollen to pollinate a couple bud sites on each of the black bud site plants to get some F2 seeds of the colorful girls. I think I lost track of which plants were twins. I will have to look back at this thread to see if I can figure it out. I think #6 was a twin of #4 and #6 is one of the colorful plants. I have 2 #6 clones next to each other.

I may go out with my baggie o’ pollen to pollinate a couple bud sites on each of the black bud site plants to get some F2 seeds of the colorful girls. I think I lost track of which plants were twins. I will have to look back at this thread to see if I can figure it out. I think #6 was a twin of #4 and #6 is one of the colorful plants. I have 2 #6 clones next to each other.
Reading this, I would think I was stoned and writing a math problem for an elementary school math book. I wasn’t stoned. I don’t write books. I don’t know what the fk I was thinking. But the correct answer is elephant…

Reading this, I would think I was stoned and writing a math problem for an elementary school math book. I wasn’t stoned. I don’t write books. I don’t know what the fk I was thinking. But the correct answer is elephant…

I don't know what you're thinking about. I guess it's over my head. Stonie.

Time to get ready to go into town have a good one oldfogey8.

Killed off the males this morning after collecting pollen one last time. Rain today and tomorrow so I won’t be pollinating the hillside crew until Wednesday. I have 3 different pollens in my collection and hope to have a 4th soon (Freak Show). Mrs Fogey is pretty sure I am growing weed. I have all the symptoms…

Latest posts

Back