Old Fogey’s breeding project seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta try that on my TRE95 and see what happens. The only thing is the pollen i collected was from Mr Magoo which is an Auto and the TRE95 is a Photo. Should be interesting.
My guess is that the seeds that get the ruderalis genes will be autos and those that don’t will be photos. Should be an interesting mix. I think that is how autos came to be in the first place by crossing ruderalis plants with photos.

1661428622739.png

I have no idea what ill end up with. Im going to bag one of the limbs and wet the rest of the plant down and then use a brush to paint some pollen on that one limb. Going to have a little fun. Tired of seeing you old bastards have all the fun. 😁

Yeah they are already showing pretty good. Just waiting for a few more bud sites.
View attachment 307096
I pollinated the gallon pot houseplant maybe a week after I saw pistils. Some have turned brown already and it looks like some of the calyxes with brown pistils have seeds developing. I wanted to give them time to ripen. Also I figured it would limit the number of seeds in the buds since there is now no source of pollen.

Latest posts

Back