Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hyperbrandon said:
Hippie how much you think one of those babies is gonna weigh out? They look amazing.
not sure , but im expecting a pound off the large ones

:shocked::stoned:Are you going to manicure all that yourself or are you going to have a manicure party?:banana: ... My back hurts just thinking about all that manicuring ... :bolt:

GrowRebel said:
:shocked::stoned:Are you going to manicure all that yourself or are you going to have a manicure party?:banana: ... My back hurts just thinking about all that manicuring ... :bolt:
Me and my Lovely wife of 25 years will do it all from Seed to Ash. LOL

GrowRebel said:
Did you have them hidden? Or were they too big to hide? How did they find them?:eek:

they were not hidden as much as they could of been
the yard wasnt fenced and we back up to a river (where ppl choose to swim durring the summer)
the dank smell is what triggered the theft i believe

...we made a few minor(lol) changes that might make stealing em a bit tough this year...

we put up an electric fence, and inside that fence are two fairly aggressive and territorial dogs (catahula hounds) that bark like crazy when intruders show up, and then some plants are further protected by a chain link fence with a latchable gate.

when they get real juicy im gunna hafta stay home and keep my eyes and ears peeled.

dont you guys think they will try again this year? i mean the amount they got last year was insane, and you would think they might try it again. ya think?

last years lil story...

*last year they took them little by little. each day me and my pops would go to work, a plant or two was gone. so they waited till we left for work huh? well, one day we got pissed off, we acted like we went to work, parked the rig at the store down a few blocks, and crept our way back to our nieghbors house (which is an empty, torn up home that nobody lives in) we arrived in the backroom of the house to find our compound bows right where we left em the night before. with the rubber blunt tips loaded, we sat there waiting.. with a clear view of our ladies, well what was left, for no joke about 5 hours. the bastard(s) never showed!!! ha. oh, and two days later, yes, while at work, they cleaned us out!

i am actually kinda scared this year- in a different way: not because they might take the dank, though that sucks, but because i fear for my own saftey in a way. what do i mean? well, to be short and sweet...

i hate theives, and am highly protective of my private property. i have had issues with the law in the past and quite frankly cannot afford get myself into a mess. i can picture myself catching a guy this year and having it get ugly. whether it be fighting or whatever. but what am i to do? what would you do? does anyone know what rights i have as a property owner, and how far i can go to protect my property from intruders?... ofcourse that is without ending up in jail.

any advice would be great

Thanks Guys

:fly:

Looking good Hippy!!! Great actually...I hate to hear about the storm damage...I actually had some accidental self- inflicted damge tying down a girl that was topped...It split right down the middle of the 2 tops 4 or so inches...I was wondering what all measures you took to save your lady??? For now i took a zip-tie and tied it back together...an almost puzzle piece fit...perfect fit actually...But best of luck , sure can't wait till fall!!! :D swing by and check out my journal, i finally updated it

BuddyLuv said:
Sounds like a fairly good relationship.lol
A relationship made in heaven just for me, Wonderful!
Shes my soulmate, my life. and loves to smoke dope! my mate!:woohoo:

bznuts said:
but what am i to do? what would you do? does anyone know what rights i have as a property owner, and how far i can go to protect my property from intruders?... ofcourse that is without ending up in jail.

any advice would be great

Thanks Guys

:fly:

I would google tresspassing laws and your area ... also call the library ... the reference desk should be able to help you find any laws on that matter ... :)

May the Angels protect your ladies from thieves ... :cool:

Ladys are doin fine some better than others but all is well so far, Flowers everywhere! Will post closeups soon. PEACE
:joint: this hits for U

pkants 8 4 08 003 (Medium).jpg

pkants 8 4 08 004 (Medium).jpg

pkants 8 4 08 006 (Medium).jpg

pkants 8 4 08 009 (Medium).jpg

pkants 8 4 08 007 (Medium).jpg

pkants 8 4 08 011 (Medium).jpg

pkants 8 4 08 012 (Medium).jpg

pkants 8 4 08 013 (Medium).jpg

pkants 8 4 08 016 (Medium).jpg

pkants 8 4 08 017 (Medium).jpg

pkants 8 4 08 019 (Medium).jpg

pkants 8 4 08 022 (Medium).jpg

Those babes are lookin' good Hip..Glad ya keepin us updated ...Keep it up and Keep it GREEN...

Wow Hip those Looks very fine !! Hope u get to enjoy them this year..
I hate thieves..

I love my Girls! and Im ready for some THC!:headbang:

plants 8 5 08 002 (Medium)X.jpg

plants 8 5 08 003 (Medium)X.jpg

plants 8 5 08 009 (Medium)X.jpg

plants 8 5 08 010 (Medium)X.jpg

plants 8 5 08 011 (Medium)X.jpg

plants 8 5 08 012 (Medium)X.jpg

plants 8 5 08 013 (Medium)X.jpg

plants 8 5 08 015 (Medium)X.jpg

plants 8 5 08 018 (Medium)X.jpg

plants 8 5 08 022 (Medium).jpg