Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
Omg thats huge.... i was talking about ur plants and whats in my pants :) LOL im hiighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Smoke on Dude!:ccc:
And Thanks, I cant wait to smoke dim Budz!:bong2:

massive more like ENORMOUS or however its spelt, man old hippy what do you do with all that trim i bet you almost want to throw it away, do you make hash?

toke@smoke420 said:
massive more like ENORMOUS or however its spelt, man old hippy what do you do with all that trim i bet you almost want to throw it away, do you make hash?
:rofl: No hash, just give it away, we smoked a grocery bag full this year of the bud leaves wanting on smoke from this years girls.LOL
Pics soon!
PEACE

How do you store your leaves and such Hippy??? I always try to save some like you said, and try to keep it in a gallon zippy , air-tight as possible...Got a better way mang??? Tends to lose what little taste it has by the time i get around to smokin' it...It tends not to be very tasty anyways...just thought i'd ask...Can't wait for an update ! Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

Got to love those bud leaves for smokin when the good bud runs out. Thanks for droping by my thread and leaving a comment.......

tn_toker420 said:
How do you store your leaves and such Hippy??? I always try to save some like you said, and try to keep it in a gallon zippy , air-tight as possible...Got a better way mang??? Tends to lose what little taste it has by the time i get around to smokin' it...It tends not to be very tasty anyways...just thought i'd ask...Can't wait for an update ! Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

Just seal it your best and freeze.

Wowza! Thoes are the nicest plants Ive seen outside by far brutha! Keep up the excellent werk!

Hi smokers. I have 11 plants and here they are!
and how tall they were on 8/10

8 10 08 025 #1 (Medium).JPG

8 10 08 027 (Medium).jpg

8 10 08 035 #4 (Medium).JPG

8 10 08 014#3 (Medium).JPG

8 10 08 032 #8 (Medium).JPG

8 10 08 033 #7 (Medium).JPG

8 10 08 020 #9&10 (Medium).JPG

8 13 08 001 #5&6 (Medium).JPG

8 13 08 002 (Medium).jpg

8 13 08 007 (Medium).jpg

8 13 08 010 (Medium).jpg

8 10 08 037 #11 (Medium).JPG

Jeeeezz...Those are ginormous! Great pics Hippie...Thanks for throwin in the measurements of those ladies ;) ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

tn_toker420 said:
I have sooooo much bud leaf I can only freeze about four gallon bags at a time so I put more in when i take one out (dated), but freezing is best I think. I useally have about 12 gallons or so. lol, Oh I give most away. and THANKS every one for stoppin by, I love to brag on my girls.

what's up 'ol hippie? you got braggin' rights' there dog, hands' down. that third pic above looks like a tree man.:D good luck on those, and pray for no more high winds'. although, they could prolly withstand a small hurricane now.:D ...

Yo Old Hippie. Do you yell timber when you cut those trees down? lol
Looking great man. Keep us posted.

Latest posts

Back