ordering seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

depetreono

Reaction score
iv never ordered seeds before and honestly the idea of it makes me uncomfortable.. i see that damn add for attitude seed bank on this website constantly. and i was considering ordering some. i want to get some legit seed. but how safe is this???

they have gotten me my order 100% of the time... A+ in my book... some good freebies comin up soon too... promo code: 420 will save you 10%...

Don't do it. Or the addiction will begin. Cmon, let's be honest. Just clicking that link and scrolling thru all the diff breeders is crazy. Sometimes my cart will load up a ton of diff things. Than I will narrow it down. Them add back, then take away. It's a never ending cycle when it's thy easy to log in and boom. Next thing you know you soaking seeds of epic(hopefully) proportions. Now, not finding yourself in the sic plant section and growing them out are a diff story.

IMO, ordering seeds is probably one of the safest parts of growing.

I order from Sannies, never once had a problem. They are packaged discreetly and always arrive on time. His prices are hard to beat.

I have ordered beans more times then I can count....mostly from Attitude. Very safe, very good.

Just listen to Nchef's advice.:)

I've ordered from Gypsy Nirvana at Seedboutique.com since it was called seedsdirect.to. I've only had one order error and I didn't complain, but a few weeks later they sent me some free seeds--good ones in the breeder's pack. Every other order I've done from them has gone smoothly and quickly.

Attitude is fantastic. Comes in inconspicuous small pack within 7 days.

Latest posts

Back