Papa's VEG DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh that remind me... I have to change the nutes to bio-bloom..
I used bio grow.. does ph need go down to 6.0? or around that?

it gonna be my 30 time reading over again..

I have read some on mass prod thread, and other threads about cloning..

they are not dying at all.. there is no specif directions about do the clones in DWC of bubbleponic I can do clones in soils.. but I'm not doing this at this time.. I want to learn something new..

let me do the homework..

ph need to be 5.8? or what?
cloning always has been K.I.S.S. mist them 3 time a day even the roots..
change the water often until roots grows..
that how I did with first bubbleponic I did try with fogponic.. not working.. tried with cheap aeronponc. and seem not right.. so far what is true and tried and is working is just same as massproducer's $35 clone machine.
I have went though 9 pages of cloning posts.. there 's not much directions expect mass proudcer 's DIY clone bubbler which is a great explanations about how to clone it.. there is so far of people asking questions about how to clones.. and there is not much of answers from these questions too.

come on man?

right now they are in 12/12 and I'm ready to use the BIO-BLOOM nutes

wish me good luck... jeez I'm serious there is no direction about how to use the dWc bubbleponic in DIY and hydro forum.. if there is a link let me know..
actually this might be new and advanced so keep that in yall's mind..

theres only so much thies hydro growers can explan to u with out yanking out there hair, its up to u to get it done, if u ant geting eveything u need here why not goggle it, go greenhouses seed's you tube site an watch the experts at it. first of all, IMO i don't think u should have explored hydro befor u even lurned soil, considering from the looks of it u don't have anyone "onhand" to help u out that has exprenice at it.
its much like my job as a chef, i can show u all day how to cook, but at the end of the day, its up to u to find your own stly that works for u, an mimices what is expeced to be done. eveyone's hand is diffrent an eveyones sett up is diffrent, u just need to find one that works for u buddy.

I did read the direction for nute feeding, it said 5 ml (1 teaspoon) per 2 liter.I'm like oh 46 ml for 18 gal? I can't do that..so I gave them only 5 ml
to see how it goes.. they did got nute burn.., I haven't feed anything with the new bubble cloner they just root today..and cleaned it up..

I use water spray to spray all of them.. they got nute burn going away.. that good sign though.. any advice will be good.

I will make 2 bucket of 5 gal. for 2 baby plants I have in the cloner... other than that the rest is clones, and tomotes is not clones., I might as well leave these tomatoes alone. they are happy there.. just got to be careful with these roots!! dang forgot to show the roots... they root so good!!

andy did got the point about root growth area for mature plants so it needs 5 gal. alone.. thanks!!;) I did found one problem... I do have algae under the lid I wonder how it got there maybe it was some nute waste I dunno..I think it's better to clean that up but roots kinda in way.. should I use the water hose with light misty to clean it off? other than that it look great right here!! and compare the last pic I post 3 days ago!!

Picture_42.jpg

Picture_43.jpg

Picture_44.jpg

Picture_45.jpg

Picture_46.jpg

Picture_47.jpg

Picture_48.jpg

Picture_49.jpg

Picture_50.jpg

Picture_51.jpg

Picture_52.jpg

Picture_53.jpg

new clones did picked up so far so good :D

this light dome is just for temp until I get the infamous $20 hps fix up soon

that one is so helpful!!:hubba:

any comments would be app..

let yall know this is my first hydro..and my first clones in water..

yes I'm newbie at this.. thank you all for helps...

I'll get 2 buckets asap for that 2 plants ;)

I did adjust the ph down to 5.8 on the first DWC.. is that better?

Picture_55.jpg

Picture_56.jpg

Picture_57.jpg

Picture_58.jpg

hey papa..you pm me to check this out..I am and i see some Hydro growers here trying to help you..I dont know what I can do 4U...I am just a dirt farmer from Seattle man..but will say your Green Giant is looking Nice..lol..Pm me your address I will send you a Green Giant Lable..lol..J/K..if you truely want to do hydro then why not buy a hydro farm kit and work with it..I see them on craigslist all the time cheap..if you would like some help in organic soil growing...please look me up..as for now..I only Bath in Large tubs of water..KEEP M GREEN

So what have you been using or all this time before the 20 HPS, and I don't think 1 of those is gonna do it.

nope, it won't, thats why i bought 4 of em, in town at that, no web order lol!
well i bought 2 my buddy bought 2, so we got 600watts of hps (i am high not sure about the math right now) in a 4x2 i am hopeing for some awasome buds!

been using 23w of 100w warm light cfls total of 8.. effect as 800w..

water temp is 75, the inside is 70 to 75.. we will see what happen..

it's all green.. some wouldnt make it that is true.. the one tomatoes's arm I broke it by take snapshots.. jeez.. but I'm sure that one will keep growing..

This is what I would do,

1st if they have roots pull them out of the cloner and put them in 4" net pots with hydroton

Now Get your DWC tub going use 4 net pots per tub

Let the roots dangle out of the net pots into the water, leave a 2-3" air gap between the botom of the net pots and the water.

If your roots dont hang out of the net pots yet keep the water level just under the net pot, you may need to hand water but roots will find the water.

These plants need nutes thats why they are so pale green, start slow about 300 PPM, use vegg nutes.
Look for any signs of burning edges or tips of leaves(at 300 PPM you should be fine), then up it from there slowly, I got to about 1200 max.

Keep the PH at 5.5 -5.8 water temp at or about 65 deg f

Run your air stones 24/7 the more air the better.

Dump the rez every 7- 10 days and mix up fresh nutes, just top of with plain PH adj. water to make up for evap and plant use.

Get them into some light the most you can come up with without burning or heat issues.

Keep a fan on them on low, just gentle breeze will do.

My advice on nutes for you would be use GH flora nova grow, its one part just mix and feed, dont start adding all kinds of things this stuff will grow pot.

Boom your growing pot!

so far I have done homework at google where I can't find the post about directions on the clone/dwc..

flush last week of the flowering..

5 bucket for one main plant..

water temp must be 70 to 78

same 18/6 veg 12/12 flower..

water ph must be around 5.6 to 6.0

anything else? air temp should be around 66 to 79 and good air circulation

I will check the other kind of nutes for hdyro..

I will get hps soon not sure when..have to check locals though..

am I missing anything ?

papa i have to agree with growdude.you need to throw that damn cloner in the closet and buy you some 5(five)gallon buckets.buy some net pots,cut a round hole that will hold the net pots.fill the pots with hydroton,gently pull them clones out of the cloner,place in the 4-5 inch net pots,gently fill around the plants with the hydroton,place in the top of the bucket lid.use distilled water and GH product(thanks growdude).do you even have a tds meter.add you nutes to the water,then ph the solution.plug the air pump in and watch miracles happen.this is the last time i'm replying to this crazy arse mess.i'm not upset papa,just frustrated with everyone trying to tell you what to do and it just does not sink in.i wish you the best.

yeah I would like hydroton balls..and I would like net cups...

all I know it's not in S.C. and its not in my county.. but there one shop at wilmington kinda to far for me..

I just figured the other way around to hold up these and it works.. what's wrong with that? some people out there has town that has nothing but wal mart.. ya know? basically if I did has hydro shop around here.. I wold definitely grab these hydroton rocks and net cups.. because they are often reusable.. I would even use these hydroton in EBB and flow system too.

the new dwc is 10 gal.. its smaller is that alright? some people has 8 gal? for cloner?

Growdude said:
This is what I would do,

1st if they have roots pull them out of the cloner and put them in 4" net pots with hydroton
I would do same thing If I have it.. just my 2 cent thoughts and it work.. but will think of something else as better anchor..
[/quote] Now Get your DWC tub going use 4 net pots per tub[/quote]
wait a min.. for clones? or plants? so far I have seen is plants in the net
4 to 6 depends people's prefers.. but for the clones.. we could get up to 35 per tank.. I would use 5 bucket for a plant..

[/quote] Let the roots dangle out of the net pots into the water, leave a 2-3" air gap between the botom of the net pots and the water.[/quote]
thanks..add to my homework...

[/quote] If your roots dont hang out of the net pots yet keep the water level just under the net pot, you may need to hand water but roots will find the water.[/quote] right..truly..

[/quote] These plants need nutes thats why they are so pale green, start slow about 300 PPM, use vegg nutes.
Look for any signs of burning edges or tips of leaves(at 300 PPM you should be fine), then up it from there slowly, I got to about 1200 max.[/quote]

I only did bio grow one time for like 2 month..they did had nute burn when I touch the leaves after I tested the water... now they have water temperature.. now I can check easily..(just look at numbers) actually it was flasher that make them look brighter.. sorry.. but it look dark greener tomatoes look greener than mojo though.. few of them turn greener lately
am I not suppose to use bio bloom? just nuro grow? other brand of grow nutes?

[/quote] Keep the PH at 5.5 -5.8 water temp at or about 65 deg f[/quote]

aii.. I see 5.5 to 5.8 thanks.. water? that cold ? so no heater need? dang..and not to worry if cold weather drops overnight?

[/quote] Run your air stones 24/7 the more air the better.[/quote]
yep all air pumps is running 24/7

[/quote] Dump the rez every 7- 10 days and mix up fresh nutes, just top of with plain PH adj. water to make up for evap and plant use.[/quote]
yep..that right.. I do that..

[/quote] Get them into some light the most you can come up with without burning or heat issues.[/quote] got it..

[/quote] Keep a fan on them on low, just gentle breeze will do.[/quote]
yes got 2 fan running in low and in air ciruclation and got heater in case when winter drops..

My advice on nutes for you would be use GH flora nova grow, its one part just mix and feed, dont start adding all kinds of things this stuff will grow pot. I see... no need for bloom nutes? just this? thanks man....
that is really helpful.. I have been though in the forum of clones, and hydro.. I couldn't find directions like this.. thank you andy too.. again... I'm sorry I don't have any hydro stores in my local.. any other suggestion. I was thinking of brown easy foams? like aergarden has little sponge plug starter? well just MO that all. but hey... that tube stuck in the lid.. it works to!! its very easy.. IMO why and what wrong with that? any one tried that before?

Boom your growing pot![/quote]

Latest posts

Back