Papa's VEG DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think nobody here understands that your water in your res is like a base like milk! It needs to be more acidic! ADD MORE NUTES!!! add what they said and then recheck pH.

If ph is still not 5.7 ish then add small amount of vinegar to lower it down to this.

Whats happening is all the nitrogen is getting locked out. if you lower the ph it will make the nitrogen available, your old leaves will shrivel up and die, and there will be TONS of bushy new growth.

KEEP EM IN VEG FOR 3 WEEKS BEFORE FLIPPING INTO FLOWER.

I won't ever give up on ya papa PM me any time ill help.

well just reading this thread..this dirt farmer could do this...come on papa..what are you only reading what you want?...these are the top Notch Hydro growers helping you here and it seems your not useing what they are suggesting...when this happens my friend people stop helping..understand?

after all this I think you've got it papa, you just need to get your hands on some hydroton, Im sure charlotte or somewhere will have a hydro shop if you search around, you could order from them..if you dont have a card send cash.. just GET SOME MEDIUM!

i just wanna say thanks to everyone whos offered advice, im almost positive i can grow in a DWC now.

Papa are you trying to grow in that tub or simply clone in it? it seems like your tryin to grow full plants in it but then you call it a DWC cloner so that leads me to believe that you know its for clones, which is it? help us help you

thank you everybody.. hey turkey neck... I'm 6 hours away from Charlotte..

I'm around 45 min away from Wilmington... Wilmington is the closest place I can go..
Domschron... thank you for extra tips!! I plan to drop more acids.. I will need to get these straight up..

slowmo77 said:
i just wanna say thanks to everyone whos offered advice, im almost positive i can grow in a DWC now.

Papa are you trying to grow in that tub or simply clone in it? it seems like your tryin to grow full plants in it but then you call it a DWC cloner so that leads me to believe that you know its for clones, which is it? help us help you

I have mastered growing in dry place with straight soils.. and mastered growing in wetland with straight soils.. and it is very easy for me to do soils indoor with premix..which I like it most.. because I can make soils soft and moist.. (real easy for me) and I do pay attention to reusable soils often too..
and I did has license of scuba diving in 97 to 98.. that is where I learn to do ph with waters.. I didn't learn to do ph with soils/water in my life.. I took care of swimming pool many time.. when I was houseman at hotel in beach isle.. that is where I learn to test the ph.. I do the same thing with cloners.. just to let yall know where I came from.. :) but I do know water must be 7.0 for soils.. yeah I'm try to grow clones.. and try to grow these 2 main plant in right place.. they need to be in 5 gal. buckets.. but I don't have net cups/hydrton can I use the tube stick in lid for right now?
it seem work too.. I can use the light foams to hold the stem in the place? it works too.?

no you can not use tubes to grow in.get some HYDROTON or you are gonna have to give up the hydro.you are hard headed papa.we are all trying our best to help you.please get the bare essentials to start with and you will look back and see how futil this cloner thing is.

so your just rooting clones in that DWC cloner then your gonna move them to 5 gallon buckets?

im not sure what scuba diving has to do with the ph in a dwc but if it helps you good luck.

andy52 said:
no you can not use tubes to grow in.get some HYDROTON or you are gonna have to give up the hydro.you are hard headed papa.we are all trying our best to help you.please get the bare essentials to start with and you will look back and see how futil this cloner thing is.

I already lowered the ph..this moring down to 5.3

it look green..even greener.. if they was dying I will give up... some strains will not live in water.. the tomatoes is getting bigger and greener
even clones is getting big.. hey slowmo77.. I only have 2 main plants of mojo in that cloner.. it will transplant to 5 gal.. just for temp until I get hydroton and netcup ? I have tried glass gems I'm not going back with glass gems.. it dont work.. it cause slow grow.. sound like everyone here dont like the way I'm doing...

have anyone thought about this? this world is nasty.. the world is getting bad.. did I asked for this.. NO.... did my kids asked for this world to be bad? NO......I'm not accused anyone here who got this world bad.. I know who.. governments.. so I'm not getting down there and talk about how bad government running the dumps across the world cuz of rules around here.. I'm sure there is people out there just like me that is looking for other sources to hold/anchor the plants... just because there is no hydro stores in the local.. even lowes, wal mart and home depot is idiots.. I asked employees about hydroton rocks.. that employee said " I have no idea what you talking about" I just blink few time and told her "you are useless for me to talk to.. and cya later" and walked away..

are yall saying that bubble cloner is only for temp time until the roots grows ? and transplant to the dwc with 4 to 5 netcups? I don't see 5 gal at wal mart.. they got 10 gal and up....only thing the differnces between tomaotes and mojos.. the tomoates plants can grow and cuddles with others tomaotes plants... so I'm leave it in the water and I have seen the improves.. I have grew tomaotes in soils they got good success too even seperates roots and hang it upside.. I have success with that too. (with dirts) is tube, with foams to hold the stem a BIG DEAL? ? or a nice source to hold them? as like mediums does the job too?

I will get hydroton and netcups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next time I do the plastic tube thing... it gonna be trail and error!!

yes the cloner is just for rooting then they need to go to larger containers.

im gonna hate my self for sayin this but, if you can't get the things you need to grow hydro then maybe you should stick with soil. good luck papa.

Dont give up yet papa, just let this info sink into your THICK skull;) haha

Drive your *** to wilmington and get the things we discussed, I think actually SEEING some real hydro set-ups in that store will open your eyes to what you want to do, you just CANT grow 'em out in a cloner with tubes.. you'd have better luck picking rocks outta the marsh for medium! not really..dont get any ideas!

too much clones in my hands... I might have to use soils this time..

MAN I THOUGHT THESE CLONES IS ABLE TO GROW OUT OF THE BUBBLE CLONER TO THE END OF HARVEST

man.. too many seeds spouting out..and already in soils..

too many clones start rooting.., new donors is growing from mothers..

too many seeds crackin' in tissue paper method already..

did not expect to grow that much.. gotta slow down man.. but something on my back saying "just keep going ya doing good" I guess so far I can see it clear in the end of the tunnel.. this time it look alot better..and crystallized looking . I better keep going.. and it gonna be busy for me too... I will keep post.. got some clones in soils already.. all plants I got is green!! seeds in soils is turning green man good green! and doing good.. ditched the bubbleponic to outside and replaced all to full tomatoes and see it for myself as trail and errors.. will post that in other forum soon.. yup 35 tomatoes in one tank yup... just trail and errors..

get back to us on this one with pics when you got em papa :)

these is more clones.. and already rooting.. I'm giving them little more time

I do see success to give them time to grow more roots before transplant them to soils...it take patients and it does pay off!! these is 2nd clones.. off mothers.. I'm letting mothers to grow more donors... (just to leave mothers alone) and I have other things to do with more spouts..... I will deal with more donors later..
:cool:

ahh ahh I Know I KNOW..... this 5 gal bucket is just a FRIGGIN TRAIL AND ERRORS just be cool about it...

if there is success... let it be.... :rolleyes: :p

but but to see more of pics clones in the soils.. it is in other thread I posts in
"anyone happy now?"

DSCN0437.JPG

DSCN0438.JPG

trillions of atoms said:
master the art of dirt growing- then try hydro.

I actually tend to disagree with that. IMHO soil growing is more laborious than hydro.

Hydro problems are much easier to fix and generally plants are quicker to respond to treatment.

Latest posts

Back