pet names

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud said:
Argos is beautiful. Hug him for me.

Thanks Rose, I will, although he doesn't deserve a hug at the moment.

My wife & I got home yesterday afternoon to find Argos had taken a bag of Halloween candy off the counter and helped himself to a few snacks. I found it a quite humorous, but the wife was a little upset with him.

dman1234 said:
GSD have a special place in my heart also

Heres a shot of a Sable, my boy Jake.

View attachment 179868

Dman,

I don't know what it is about the GSD dogs, but once you have had one, it's hard to go back to another breed. We got our first one 20 years ago the year we got married and have one (or two) ever since. We never have owned a sable, always had Black & Tans. I do agree with you though, the Sables look a lot scarier.

This is my scrawny Doberman named Coboys Remington but I always call him Shnitzel for some weird reason that I cant explain so dont ask me why. He is also known as the nazi because he will never let the cats play and is always bossing them around.

IMG_0792.JPG

maineharvest said:
This is my scrawny Doberman named Coboys Remington but I always call him Shnitzel for some weird reason that I cant explain so dont ask me why. He is also known as the nazi because he will never let the cats play and is always bossing them around.

Unlike my dog (see post above), Schnitzel deserves some Halloween candy in that outfit!!

That's funny that you have a weird nickname for him. We have 2 cats, Binky & Belvedene. Their nicknames are Stinky Bink and Smelly Belly. My wife said if we ever started cross pollinating strains, we could use the same nicknames to name the new custom strains :D

He has horrible fur so he gets cold really easy so my girlfriend dresses him up in my cloths all the time to keep him warm.

Rosebud said:
I can see why that was the last.:D

Haha.. Not like that. Just the only pet I've gotten new since then. Other then our two rats that we got my daughter for xmas. Though her creative 4 year old brain without hesitation named them pinky and fowl. We questioned fowl, and she was so matter of fact with it, we stuck to it.

Crappy cel pic of em

rats.JPG

I have three cats, and three dogs.
My cats are "Zorra", and black and white female, with a zorro mask. Callie, a three legged calico, who I found under my truck, with her front leg amputated by my fan belt. And "Nosey" Zorras sister. Callie was the mother of Nosey and Zorra, and was pregnant when I found her under my truck.

The Dogs are "Rat Girl", a full blooded Fiest, that was dumped at my BBQ stand, which was located across from the local animal shelter. She was pregnant, and gave birth to 4 puppies, one of which died. The puppies are "Snoops", and black and white male, who is always getting into things he shouldn't. "Kizzie", a little tan girl, that is the alpha female of the puppies, but she still gives mom her respect. And Izzie, a tan male that looks just like Kizzie, but is the most aggressive male. The puppies are going to the vet next week, to get fixed.

Have a great week

HomieHogleg

@Sunwolf,

Fur-snakes. :p We used to call our ferrets carpet sharks. :D lol Lyrra used to give me kisses all the time. She'd be running around on the floor, and then next thing i knew, i had a ferret crawling up my leg, then up my torso. I'd look down and pucker my lips, then reach up and lick em, then scurry back down to the floor to play. So cute, I don't care if people detest rodents, I think they're adorable. ^_^

And speaking of nicknames we give to our pets with names already, I always call my cat phantom Daddy's Little Girl because she's the first cat I've ever owned that will come to me when she's called, like a dog will. Thing is, she's rather preferential to me, because, being a big guy, I've always had an affinity for tiny lil animals, and she was the runt of the litter. From the moment she came to live here, I've always picked her up and given her a thorough rubbing; now, everytmie I walk in the door and sit down, she's right in my lap expecting to be rubbed. Even when it's her coming in the house from outside, she has to come say hi and get a good rubbing from daddy. :p Elmer, we call him Fatty, because he weighed 11 lbs at the age of 6 months. Most DST's peak around 10lbs as adults. He's thick, and I sometimes refer to him as our little lion man. When he's got his front paws perched higher than his rear pawns, I imagine seeing him on Proud Rock, watching over his lands. :p

The ferrets... we used to call all of 3 of them carpetmunchers, lol.. They love to dig into the corners of carpeted rooms and try burrowing into the floor to no avail. Didn't stop them from trying over and over and over again though, lol. It looked like they were eating the carpet when they were trying to burrow, and the scraps of carpet left behind made it look like they'd just had a feast, so we called them carpet munchers. :p

-nasty

i have no pets but ive often wished i has my own cabana boyz. but sigh, no pools here where i from. :( i need to move.

I have two dogs, Pitbull sisters, named Nadine and Maybellene :)

Hi, I got a new puppy from OneClick Pet Supplies. He is really so cute. Now I have found a good name for him. Anybody have any suggestions of good names for my loved one. Thanks!!

My garden helper (cat) is named Blackie Lawless....anyone know where that name is from?

I kind of live out in the country on 5 acres. I have 1 dog half pug and half chihuahua named tater tot and 5 cats named diamond, mama cat, little girl, fat *** and sunny. Now areN't those uNique Names haha

Roddy said:
My garden helper (cat) is named Blackie Lawless....anyone know where that name is from?

wasp right. my old dog who gets social security checks (kidding) name is frazer b/c he looks like eddie on the frazer show. and i have a 8 moth old terror named bailey, chiu and j russel mix, weeeeeee shes wide open

Roddy said:

Does your cat F like a Beast Roddy? :D

wasp right

Does your cat F like a Beast Roddy?

:headbang: :headbang:

wants to be somebody, too!! :rofl:

Latest posts

Back