Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought lmy lunch looked delicious, so I took a pic :p . Lots left, anyone want some roasted portabella mushroom pizza with spinach and fresh garlic with a light cream sauce?

Inside my toolbox...............:rolleyes:

toolbox.JPG

thats pretty bu..;) ..nice 'n golden!

1. A beautiful place to ride the ATV
2. My beautiful ATV (it went down a 200 ft drop and had to have some body work done, hence not a mark on her now).
3. A motor cycle w/sidecar that was gonna go four wheeling on the beach:eek: . We helped him out and he got off the beach.

I had never rode on sand before, it was a kick. I had never rode stoned before either, and won't ever do it agian, I promise. First I thot the throttle was messed up, then I thot the engine was running hot, then I thot there was something wrong with the brakes, then I thot, I should head back to the Motor Home. At least I didnt get lost going there.:eek:

mp5.JPG

mp6.JPG

mp8.JPG

looks beautiful tcbud :)

Buduncle...you got rats?? Hope its not mine :p

If you don't like bones, don't look at this..

We found this while walking the dog, there was also some black faeces next to it which looked suspiciously like fox ****. So my guess is that a deer got hit on the road, a fox (or a dog) found the leg and brought it into the dog walk feild and had a feast :confused:

Yummey :rolleyes:

1.jpg

2.jpg

HippyInEngland said:
Do you ever see 13 naked people dancing in a circle in this field Thorn?

Hehe no but I do see a lot of kids up there smoking something that smells like almost good weed :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back