Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Athens is a shithole...
Police Town!
Everything Overpriced, polluted, and Bad smoke in general...
How's your friend liking it?

She actually seems to like it.... I've actually seen some good places in athens... but to each his own right ;)

Gull has lunch with starfish!

4mp.JPG

Breakfast was good. :)

Pancakes with fresh strawberries and sugar-free syrup. Also a piece of the smoked honey-cured ham from yesterday. I got lots left and even have regular syrup, anyone care to join me?

Athens? Hmm,bit grimy or what,so spare a thought for the folk that live there eh? I spent a coupla weeks there visiting my sister who lived there at the time and didn't think the place was all that,bit 'urban grimy' but it beats Beirut in the seventies,got diverted there once on a flight home from Egypt,man! Talk about some twisted humour or what! Who the hell diverts a plane to Beirut airport at the time this happened?

Major factional fighting going on,we were kept in the airport and oh boy,never seen more peeps carrying Ak's around in ragged arsed groups,it was scary.Got poked awake by these 2 guys in boiler suits(I'm trying to sleep with my head on my suitcase with my hand looped through the handle) and they point to my case saying : Hashish? Heroooeeen?

Oh sorry,look at me,this early cheese just makes me wonder off topic!:holysheep:

I only wanted to post a pic of Alice and here rather than in the pet pic section as I think it has a nice mood....

DSC_0023.jpg

This is my Sunday afternoon.

The sun came out so my car keys came out too.

No specific place in mind, I just drove until I saw a small country pub to have lunch in.

This is what was found :)

Spring is still asleep.

2 2 w.jpg

2 2 w 2.jpg

2 2 w 3.jpg

2 2 w 4.jpg

2 2 w 5.jpg

2 2 w 6.jpg

2 2 w 7.jpg

2 2 w 9.jpg

2 2 w 10.jpg

2 2 w 11.jpg

2 2 w 12.jpg

The day started out cloudy. Once they burned off, it revealed a really beautiful day. And in my neighborhood, Spring has sprung! Hope there's no more hard freezes. :p

Just a few from my walk before the batteries died. :rolleyes:

Last week on Shasta Lake. They were a beautiful two days for fishing. That was good cause for that lake the fishing was real slow.

Shasta Lake.JPG

duck mp.JPG

silver lining.JPG

Latest posts

Back