Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres a pick of my buddy owl,, hope you like it... hahahah my hunting buddy.

o2.jpg

o1.jpg

tcbud said:
Dayum Hippy.....:eek:
short story and a pic or three.....
I ask the husband to fix the leaky toilet before company last Xmas, small job, no tools required. I am still waiting for running water to the sink in that room. The NEW toilet works great, the NEW floor and sub floor look great, the New Shower Stall looks great, the new Cabnit and sink look great. The shower door and mirror with med chest remains to be installed, the walls are repainted, and the trim is still off and needs replaced. I love my new bathroom.:D And I love my Husband, you sound a lot like him helping out the old guy neighbor.
Just waiting on a nice stretch of warm weather that the fish are not calling us the the lake....hum....I be he is glad I dont complain, but then we do have an alternate shower:D . I am good with finishing work, really.
Good Luck tomarrow.
Painterdude, great pics (my daughter lives in the same city). I totally understand the leaky sink..... I think there was something like that at one time behind the toilet in above mentioned bathroom.

tcbud.....your daughter lives here? you must have recognized something in the pics, perhaps the lighthouse? would love to meet her and so would the wife.....how old is she?.....what does she do here?.....maybe she has been in the wife's store.....I should send you a personal with my e-mail....do you think she would be comfortable meeting a couple of old farts? does this look familiar?

I'm not a fisherguy but lots a luck throwing out the worm w/hook.....tourists and locals go out way too far in the Pacific for Flounder, Halibut, Salmon, Red and Black Snapper, etc......seems like every year we do lose a couple of boats and old people who don't swim very well in cold friggin water.....

Anyways, more pics.....

In the first photo, you'll see Mama Racoon checking out the area before moving her baby to another nest.

Then, in the second, you'll see her lifting the little one out of the tree. She took it down to the ground and went into the woods. I think I was freaking her out being so close to her nest.

rac2.jpg

rac3.jpg

Went for a drive in Continental Greece the other day...
Spent a night in a tent on a deserted beach... Got stoned out of my mind and listened to the stray dogs barking in the distance... Thinking - when are they gonna come get me :hubba: ??
Here are some pics from the trip...
:ccc:

L1.JPG

L2.JPG

L3.JPG

L4.JPG

Its time to cut the lawn :(

So I took a couple of snaps.

Pic 1 is a garden Citronella Incence stick.

Pic 2 is 1 of the many of Dandylions that were enjoying the sunshine untill someone chopped all their heads off :hubba:

:peace:

2 2 gar.jpg

2 2 gar 1.jpg

My ma-in-law grew these in her back yard. Maybe I should give her some big bud beans and see what happens.:hubba:

P1010001.JPG

My weekend ...

I go away once a month and decided to visit the north east of England.

A few of pics of Durham Cathedral in the passing, this is not where I stopped but just visited for a couple of hours.

Pic 4 is the lighting.

Pic 5 is the bulb, can anyone tell what it is?

Pic 6 made me smile so I took a picture of it as I was walking around the local market ;)

If you look close you will see why I took it.

2 2 dur.jpg

2 2 dur1.jpg

2 2 dur2.jpg

2 2 dur3.JPG

2 2 dur4.jpg

2 2 dur5.JPG

This is where I stayed, York, here are a few pics of York Minster, it is not a Cathedral.

hXXp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/York_Minster

I visit a lot of old building and see they all have a continual maintenance or repair going on.

Something standing for hundreds and hundreds of years being damaged by modern man.

2 2 y.jpg

2 2 y1.jpg

2 2 y2.jpg

2 2 y3.jpg

2 2 y4.jpg

2 2 y5.jpg

2 2 y6.jpg

Here are a few pics walking around York.

Pic 1 is a pub that called my name and even with all my willpower it forced me inside to sample a pint of the local brew ;)

Pic 2 is a fountain in the middle of the town and after looking at it for a couple of minutes I had to find a toilet :rofl:

Pic 3 is a place called the shambles, it used to be the busiest street during victorian times and is the narrowest street in York.

Pic 4 is just a clock on the side of a building, I took it to show the weather we had, blue skies!

Pic 5 and 6 is really odd, I was walking down a street and from nowhere a bubble appeared, no others, just this single one, freaky.

Pic 7 is inside another pub, dont blame me, it was the fountain that made me go in it to find a toilet, this is the ceiling centerpeice.

Pic 8, Hello everyone, its my reflection.

Pic 9, 10 and 11 is another market I was walking through and I saw this stall, The man in pic 10 is now on a MJ forum being hosted in Holland and he has no idea, he was watching me take picture 9 and is in picture 9 on the left hand side of the picture.

I had had 2 pints of beer by this time and thought it funny to go and check the stall out, I walked to the stall and said to the owner 'Marp' he said 'Eh' I said Marp Passion', he said 'What?' I said how much are the mugs and then when he said £2.50 I said thanks and walked away :rofl:

2 2 y7.jpg

2 2 y8.jpg

2 2 y9.jpg

2 2 y10.jpg

2 2 y11.JPG

2 2 y12.JPG

2 2 y13.JPG

2 2 y14.JPG

2 2 y17.JPG

2 2 y15.JPG

2 2 y16.JPG

I saw this shop and thought of Sm.

Yup, we have them here too ;)

First 3 pics are for Sm.

Pic 4 caught my eye, not for the kind of shop it is, but for what was in the window.

Pic 5 ~ doesn't anyone else think it looks like a man in women's underwear? :rofl:

Pic 6 is a sandwich shop, it smelt wonderful, the queue was too long for me to stand and wait so I went to a different pub and had a pub lunch 'Hic'

This is just a glimpse of my weekend, I hope everyone had some kind of fun and laughter in theirs also :)

2 2 lush.JPG

2 2 lush2.JPG

2 2 lush3.JPG

2 2 a s.JPG

2 2 a s 1.JPG

2 2 sw.JPG

2 2 sw1.JPG

2 2 sw2.JPG

Great pics HIE,thanks for sharing.

That alleyway of rickety houses look great don't they?:holysheep:

Be great when technology comes to the north and they start using spirit levels and plumb bobs,ahem.:p

HippyInEngland said:
Its time to cut the lawn :(

So I took a couple of snaps.

Pic 1 is a garden Citronella Incence stick.

Pic 2 is 1 of the many of Dandylions that were enjoying the sunshine untill someone chopped all their heads off :hubba:

Oh, I hate those dandelions!!!!

Looks like it was a great weekend HIE-
Did you have the 3 lovely ladies with you?

Over the famous 4/20 weekend in SF, Mr. Weenie saw many sites and wonders!

1. Driving into the City, Mr. Weenie has never been to SF before. He is in for a treat.
2. Saturday at the Wharf, Mr. Weenie wonders if this is where all legendary Icons go when they die, when he sees The Duke in the store.
3. After leaving Wharf, Mr. Weenie spies the famous Lombard Street.
4. While driving up to the top of the hill, to head down Lombard, Mr. Weenie sees the infamous Alcatraz.
5. When we get down from Lombard it is off to the Height. Pictured here is a very very rare parking space, just foot steps from our destination, apparently such a rare item a picture was in order! (we pause in the rig to catch a buzz before we go shopping, I tell the daughter that one of the first times I bought the killer weed was on this street, and now here I am smoking legal right here.)
6. Mr. Weenie, is not astounded at all by all the glass pipes. But I am. Shopping for a Hooka was fun, but found none to my liking. Prolly buy local here, lol.
7. Mr. Weenie wonders what it would be like to be a maniquin on the Height or a cross dresser.
8. Mr. Weenie really wanted to meet the upper half of those legs.
9. Must be midnight.
10. A nice view.
11. Mr. Weenie has been thinking fo buying a bike.
12. Mr. Weenie dreams of going to Burning Man.

weenie does SF 1.JPG

weenie does SF 2.JPG

weenie does SF 3.JPG

weenie does SF 4.JPG

weenie does SF 5.JPG

weenie does SF 6.JPG

weenie does SF 8.JPG

weenie does SF 10.JPG

weenie does SF 9.JPG

weenie does SF 11.JPG

weenie does SF 12.JPG

weenie does SF 13.JPG

HIE- Did ya buy anything from Lush? Haha, excellent pics.

And tcbud- I have a few pics that look just like yours! ;)

Awesome everyone. :D

Too bad my puter took a crap (taking all my pics with it) and I have to use this old one. But its better then nothin, eh.

Latest posts

Back