Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caused by a Cryptocrystalline.

2 2 dandy.jpg

2 2 dandy 2.jpg

Thunderbumper's yesterday. More stackin' up today.

HIE, I am way glad we dont have dandilions here that cumbust.

thunderbumper may 28.JPG

i see a face. like a view from the side.. kinda looks like clinton..
Edit: wait, now i see two faces, looks like they're kissing... i'll take another hit and see what else i see!

hey ukgirl bollin pics are at the bottom of styal prison hill on the right coming from yours

lol

skallie

I just heard screams from upstairs and shouts of AHHHHH ITS IN MY BEDROOM.

So up I went to have a look thinking I was going to do battle with a spider the size of an Elephant and I found this.

The window was open about 2 inches and it must have squeezed in.

So after a few pics and letting it have its freedom back I noticed it had vented its bowels all over the bed and windowsill.

So I said it has gone and left you a present to clean up :p

:peace:

2 2 visitor.JPG

Good one on the present HIE, LOL, kids deserve lots of presents like that. And yes, I see the face, profile, now that you mention it.

These were taken about ten miles down the pass from the campground where we are staying.....

Pic 1 and 2 are anyway.

Pic 3 is the parking lot of the place we did not stay. The Motel reminded me of Hitchcock movie (the crew is calling it the Bates Motel now), and the RV park reminded me of a Steven King novel. We chose not to stay there and went up to the top of the pass and are in a very nice campsite.

Pic 4 on the road home today. I was doing 55 and point and shoot. Not like texting.....

Pass 01.JPG

The Pass.JPG

The Bates Hotel Parking Lot.JPG

on the road 1.JPG

HippyInEngland said:
Still waiting exactly 7 months later :p

:peace:

Hahahaha. I think we just had a full moon too, so you're going to have to wait a little longer. :rolleyes: :p

Latest posts

Back