Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not mine but very cool

eddit I gues once you post a pic here that's it can't post it again?:(

We've had such a mild winter here in my neck of the woods that I'm seeing some stirrings on the other thing I like to grow so much. Hoping to grow some MJ outside by these other pretty ladies this season.

Anyways, here's some pics from last year - hope you enjoy!

:icon_smile: key :icon_smile:

niteowl.jpg

tko.jpg

paprika.jpg

plady.jpg

fragrant.jpg

lime.jpg

homerun.jpg

Fishing when I lived In Florida. Caught this freaken thing. Was like pullen in a tire with wings and a bad attitude.

WH, I love Florida for its fishing! :D

Heres a beast for yah. My first Sailfish on 15lb test with light spinning gear. No belt just finesse. Thats my cousin Marty holding it for the camera.

Christmas time in Stuart, Florida. Sailfishing capital of the world. I love it!

:hubba: Its not as easy to get down there for me anymore. We have wood heat so if we left the house, the pipes would likely bust in winter when the sailfish run. I need someone thats capable of holding the fort down while im gone. Or just rock it solo.

BTW, she went back in the water. Catch and release when i'm bill-fishing.

first_sailfish.jpg

Time4Plan-B said:
Hope you put it back Weed
Nice pic of ray in the water btw.
T4

Yeah. I pretty much catch and release everything. Im in it for the battle. I love catchen Reds and Snook.:hubba:And by the way,,thats one of the smaller Rays Ive caught. I dont like hooken Rays. I was fishing for Reds,Snook and Shark. Like I said,,Rays are like pullen in a Truck Tire.

Nice ray and nice billfish, dudes! WeedHopper, I also fish for reds, but I'm inshore strictly - so I get trout and flounder, etc. with 'em. Drfting07, I have family in Stuart, and have fished there, too. It's awesome water, for sure. Did you get a weight on that beast? 15 lb. test would be a fight, for sure. Nice!

when i was 12 i caught a 225lb 8' long silky shark, good fun

key2hwy said:
Nice ray and nice billfish, dudes! WeedHopper, I also fish for reds, but I'm inshore strictly - so I get trout and flounder, etc. with 'em. Drfting07, I have family in Stuart, and have fished there, too. It's awesome water, for sure. Did you get a weight on that beast? 15 lb. test would be a fight, for sure. Nice!
Nah,,didnt get the weight. I was just ready to get rid of his ***. ;)

LOL! I meant the billfish - I would have cut the line ASAP on that ray!

Enjoy.:D
THE LAST PLANT IS SAXIFRAGGA PETER PAN OR SOMETHING LIKE AND ITS REAL PREEDY.:p
T4

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Nice T4, Heather, and heliboris and all. I can't grow the saxia whatever, it is too hot here I think. Yours is beautiful. Thanks.
Sweet kitty too. She doesn't look that old.

Latest posts

Back