Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first pic im waiting for a small inland ferry to me get me acrosst the columbia river resiviour. 800' deep great for 25 lb gerrard rainbows. others are just the area & drive, note the 1' of snow stuck to tel poles.
happy new yr

IMG_1471.JPG

IMG_1481.JPG

IMG_1475.JPG

IMG_1476.JPG

Here ya goes folks i shot in raw/nef converted to dng then had to convert to jpeg to upload.:eek: :holysheep:
Lots of learning this year about these god darn digi cameras.:D
Lol
T4

DSC_0594_091.JPG

DSC_0609_105.JPG

DSC_0611_107.JPG

DSC_0674_170.JPG

DSC_0588_085.JPG

DSC_0580_077.JPG

DSC_0587_084.JPG

DSC_0601_097.JPG

DSC_0616_112.JPG

DSC_0613_109.JPG

DSC_0615_111.JPG

DSC_0666_162.JPG

youll love the camera once you get sapping great shots
enjoy t4

Wow what a major differance raw makes to photo size if nothing else.
Did a conversion from dng to jpeg and finished pic was 18kb yet massive.
Im impressed.
T4

There are fish in these two ponds the one with the moss covered tree well 39 years ago i fished that pond for 1 year and never got one bite so that was my foray into the fishing game well and truly over.:hubba:
So this is my shot of a Buzzard at same place.:D
T4

birdy.jpg

Time4Plan-B said:
There are fish in these two ponds the one with the moss covered tree well 39 years ago i fished that pond for 1 year and never got one bite so that was my foray into the fishing game well and truly over.:hubba:
So this is my shot of a Buzzard at same place.:D
T4

Yual calls that buzzard in yur parts pilgrem? Lookin to it close look to what we call Hawk in my parts.

BWD

Its a buzzard not a red tailed kite nor a hawk although from the hawk family its a simple buzzard possibly the most common bird of prey in uk these days although i think they only appeared in last few years tbh.
T4

This is what a buzzard looks like in the US - yours wins...

buzzard.jpg

Yup when I think buzzard or valture key2 bird is what I thinks off yur bird Time4 I would love to see flyin round me head

BWD

Yes a few mating pairs nearby with one offspring each and ive even managed to suss out their nesting sites.
The funny thing is they are always getting bullied away by two to three crows who gang up on them and chase them away.
Lol
T4

Lol its funny cos if the buzzards wanted to they could easily kill the crows but they just fly away and come back minutes later to start again.
Lol
T4

Im Getting To Grips With My Camera Even Ordered D7000 For Dummies Cos Im Such A Lazy *** Reader.
Took Some Pics Today Ive Edited In Camera That Ill Upload Tomorrow.
This Camera Is Soo Amazing.
T4

And messed with them a little on camera before i uploaded them to pc.:hubba:
T4

gate.jpg

litchen.jpg

sketch.jpg

scerey.jpg

Latest posts

Back