Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A kids farm where kids can hold/stroke the small animals etc.
Yes the cat is mine though.
Lol
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
We dont have them in the u.k. weed.
T4

That sucks Bro. Very cool birds. Only Bird that can Fly Backwards. When feeding its heartbeats at 1100 BPM. Setting still 400 BPM. At night it goes Comatos at 40 BPM.:eek:

Nothing fancy at all, I just thought it was cute. It made me think about my Great Pyrenees I had to put down last December. Check out the breed if you're wanting a new dog. :)

If my thumbnail is side ways, click the pic and it should be upright. Damn iPhones, lol.

image.jpg

The red rose was taken from my late mum in laws garden and after 1 year has shown 1 x flower and a few buds unfortuneately my 21 month old grand daughter has a penchant for pulling flower heads offa plants along with the unripe strawberrys.:rolleyes: :eek: :D
The white rose is its first showing of flowers as it was a 25th wedding present from a friend.:D
THE MOTH IS JUST COOL.:p
MY FAVE PLANT IS THE PURPLE ONE BTW PIC # 7.:D
T4

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

Here is a composite photo of earth from moon and moon from earth views. The moon from earth is mine but the earth from moon is NASA's. Side by side was cool. Second photo caught my eye last year off Cape Ann, MA. BTW, it's not photo-shopped. Enjoy.

different.points.of.view.jpg

fullmoon.cr (1200x982) (1024x838).jpg

first to bloom way late need to be moved to full sun :(

WP_20130715_004_zpsf242dc87.jpg

Some of the toys i have lol 28 model A with 31 fenders 04 superduty with 43" lift 2.5 ton dueces with full rear steer totally street legal :hubba: presently building 31 ford tubbed caged alcohol blown on NOS 600 cubic inch BB 3600 HP 6.70 index car

I just thought this pic was cute. She looks like she's protecting the wagon, lol.
Touch my wagon, you die. Yea, she's pretty fierce. :p

image.jpg

I thought she was waiting for someone to come a give her a ride in it.

SmokinMom said:
Nothing fancy at all, I just thought it was cute. It made me think about my Great Pyrenees I had to put down last December. Check out the breed if you're wanting a new dog. :)

If my thumbnail is side ways, click the pic and it should be upright. Damn iPhones, lol.
I Breed pyrenees there one of the best breeds out there

madison002jw6.jpg

They are indeed. Such regal, gentle giants. It was always funny to see mine try to wag her tail. Not much of a wag, rather a slow swoosh back and fourth, lol. Thanks for sharing the pic. :)

RIP Winnie.

Click on attachment and it will be upright.

image.jpg

Your welcome here another one of my giants she hates German Shepherd dogs about 6 month old

madison005nj1.jpg

Oh my gosh she's cute! What's her name? We got Winnie from a rescue group and didn't know her true age.

Click to upright the pic, lol

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back