Picked a grow sopt today....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonghitsforJesus462

Reaction score
My friends and I decided yesterday to grow our own outdoors. This is our first time and are hoping for the best. We are waiting for the seeds to germinate but today we picked a perfect spot outside and mixed the soil and got everything ready. We plan to post this whole process and will hopefully have pictures of the progress up later tonight. Check back and leave any tips or comments of what you think.

from an experienced outdoor grower 3 things i need is lots off sun, hidden spots/camouflaging your grow aka (dont be stupid with placement of plants), and like you already have good soil

Yeah, it's got plenty of sunlight where it is, and I'm not too worried about being caught. I seriously live in the middle of nowhere and this place is where literally NO ONE goes. We put a fence around the spot to keep animals away and then camouflaged the fence with greens and branches so it is not visible from any point in the woods.

Best of luck with your grow. What strains are you growing?

Thanks man. I'm not sure what the kinds are, I got the seeds from my dad. All I know is that it's pretty DAD GUMMED good.

Growing outdoors is a joyful experience ... good luck to you ... and my God Bless your grow and keep it invisible to humans and animals ... :woohoo:

Hi there. First of all, welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn how to grow mj like a pro. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. Make sure to take a look over the site rules. They are few but important to keep the forums pleasant for everybody. Cursing or anything like that is frowned upon. Just thought I would let you know.

Anyways, sounds like you have a plan in motion. The only thing I can think of is make sure that is a safe place to grow. I believe that's the biggest problem with outdoor grows. You should definitely start a grow journal so we can follow along. Some pics would be great also. Keep us posted. I wish you the best of luck and I hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. Until then, take care and be safe.

BonghitsforJesus462 said:
Thanks man. I'm not sure what the kinds are, I got the seeds from my dad. All I know is that it's pretty dadgum good.

Ops are we able to start Cuzzing ?
looks like a word got through like the F word in his sentance even though it misspelled..

As far as I'm concerned that word is as much fun to say as it is to do!

the only thing i have to say, like i said before, be careful who you tell. Those friends your growing with... may not be the best friends in the world, although they have the intention of being so. One of them gets caught for having those plants, are they gonna rat you out?

No disrespect towords you or your friends, just a helpful hint. And id make sure they, as well as you, dont tell 1 other soul. No girlfriends especially. You tell her, she gets mad cuz you broke up with her, and you go to prison.

Again no disrespect, just attempting to watch out for you

Yeah man, Thanks. I trust these guys more than I trust anyone and as far as the girlfriend goes, she deff. wont be finding out, considering she doesn't allow me to even smoke.

Latest posts

Back