Pictures Of Last Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrandDaddyToke

SEE U ON THE DARK SIDE
Reaction score
I didn't do a journal so I thought I would post a few of the pictures.These were taken outside in the sun so sorry about the quality :eek:
The Girls are MistyMoonshine, StoneyBud, And AK47.
I think if you hold the mouse pointer over the picture it will tell you what they are :cool: but just incase the first 4 are AK47 than 1 StoneyBud and the rest MistyMoonshine

AK47-1.jpg AK47-2.jpg

AK47-3.jpg AK47-4.jpg

StoneyBud1.jpg MistyMoonshine1.jpg

MistyMoonshine2.jpg MistyMoonshine3.jpg

Fantastic pics GDT :)

I always like looking at your pictures :aok:

I have some Misty Moonshine seeds myself, how does she smoke?

:peace:

looking great gotta love some good outdoor bud :hubba: you get unique flavors and smells that you dont get with indoors. awesome job ;):cool::D

Since you're in pots, I'm guessing that you grew indoors and just had the girls out for exercise, walking 'em round the block and stuff. What's the level of difficulty on the AK? I did pretty good on my first and now I wanna go back old-school and catch up. Planning on doing Strawberry Cough with the AK. I know the SC is supposed to be a PITA, but I need it, need the high. I'd like for the AK to be between easy and moderately easy.

PencilHead said:
Since you're in pots, I'm guessing that you grew indoors and just had the girls out for exercise, walking 'em round the block and stuff. What's the level of difficulty on the AK? I did pretty good on my first and now I wanna go back old-school and catch up. Planning on doing Strawberry Cough with the AK. I know the SC is supposed to be a PITA, but I need it, need the high. I'd like for the AK to be between easy and moderately easy.

I used all FF products with the AK under 2 1000 watt hps the entire grow.
They just seemed to take care of their selves as long as I would feed and water them. IMO they are a good indoor strain very easy to grow.
I wish I had a spot to put them outside, I think they would be a weight producer. :hubba:
The smoke is a creaper but when it hits it has a knockout punch with great taste.:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back