Pitchin' da tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How to anticiapte when to leach (since using bag seed)?

• Skip it and smoke salt

• Guess and hope for the best

• Start after color changes and leach for shorter period of time

• "I'll tell you what to do Tent Farmer"

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looking rad tent what strain are they of again? cant wait till they swell up a bit!

El Hefe said:
Looking rad tent what strain are they of again? cant wait till they swell up a bit!

Some of the finest bag seed I could get my hands on.

Also...

I'm looking for suggestions as to when to flush. Any thoughts?

Changed the water. Noticed that the 3rd step fertalizer in the package I'm using doesn't leave nearly as much salt/stuff behind. Although I still didn't think to top off my water in the past week and I used 10 gallons. Unfortunately thats 25% of my water.

Only one plant seems to mind. 4th picture. It's quite yellow even though the picture doesn't show it very well. Although it has some of the coolest looking flowers in the tent. Far fewer hairs but the individual buds are huge for its size (picture 5).

I think the back 3 plants are one strain and the front 6 are another. Simply by looks and smell. I'm considering ordering seeds but I'm ridiculously happy how these plants are turning out. Also considering trying to regen a few of the plants. Take some clones off them and dial the system in a little more.

Questions comments concerns, always welcome.

Enjoy

P1010617.JPG

P1010618.JPG

P1010620.JPG

P1010621.JPG

P1010622.JPG

P1010623.JPG

P1010625.JPG

P1010626.JPG

P1010627.JPG

P1010628.JPG

Well I wanted to share the ladies with all of you. So I took a body and a bust shot of all my plants. The first six I suspect are the same strain (very similar characteristics and the smell is the same). The last 3 I also feel are the same, however I don't know why #7 is so much further ahead of 8 and 9 but the scent is the same.

#7 is already turning amber and I'm looking into flushing her soon. The rest are still a little behind.

Suggestions, comments and questions are always appreciated.

Peace

P1010629.JPG

P1010631.JPG

P1010632.JPG

P1010633.JPG

P1010634.JPG

P1010635.JPG

P1010636.JPG

P1010637.JPG

P1010638.JPG

P1010639.JPG

I'm starting to have a few of the trich's turn amber on plant # 7. I am thinking about putting it in a bucket of my leaching water. Keep it from taking a bath with the rest of the girls.

Any thoughts? Not sure if 1-2 waterings a day is that detrimental when in the final stages and only using what is essentially sugar water. Also not sure if sitting in leach water 24/7 would be better than my other option.

I guess I could put its basket on something to elevate it and have a small pump do a drip system every 4 hours....

Any thoughts?

Looks good man.

I know many people who would cut about now just to get a headstart on the next crop. at this stage its pretty much personal preference for what your trying to accomplish. If i still see a lot of pistil/bud development and what not i would let them go a bit more. if not much new development, and trichs are turning....just start flooding with plain water.

then harvest plants based on trichs over the week and you wont have the typicall boring sticky back breaking labor of sitting in the same spot for hours and hours trying to tackel em all hahahahahahha

time to pick ups some grande mason jars man :hubba: take the xtra time to cure em. makes all the difference.

Decided to take some advice and cleaned out the res and put in my leaching/flushing solution. 2 of the plants are a a week behind so I plan to rig up a quicky drip system. I've got an extra small pump that would normally be stiring up my res but since no nuits, no need to mix.

If my system works I'll share a photo or two. If it fails, I'll never mention it again.

Thanks again everyone

Thought about it, and just not going to worry about the 2 that are behind. They'll do the best they can and I'll smoke them none the less.

Thought about it, and just not going to worry about the 2 that are behind. They'll do the best they can and I'll smoke them none the less.

So last night (and into this morning) I harvested 2 of my plants. Tonight a few more will get the axe. And I must say that I was nervous that I wouldn't be getting a lot of yield from these shorty plants but.... I see the error of my ways. I'm trimming up the leaves and letting the buds hang from the stem otherwise I would post a wet weight.

Quick question though. My buds are fairly dense. Should I expece alot of shrinkage or will they dry close to the same size they are now. I know wet weight is dramatically different than dry but what about wet girth vs. dry?

I'll post up some photos once I get tonights ladies trimmed.

Thanks for the help and for stopping by.

Latest posts

Back