Plans for the summer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBA in CT

Timmy!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Are you doing anything special for the summer? I am. In about 3 to 4 hours i am heading out to Virginia with most of my family to visit my mom's friend, we may to stay till probably tuesday. Then about a month later i am going to visit all of my relatives in North Carolina. Yeah i'm pretty much filled up for my summer, its going to be great. How bout you?

My family and a friends family are renting a beach house together next month. There will be 3 adults and 5 kids all under 1 roof. EEK!

thinkin bout headed to north dakota for a week or so.. then returning to my boring life.. either that or get a job..lol

ahaha. I bet ya can't RBB. I'm gonna go to mississippi sometime this summer To visit family and friends ( a whole lot of clubs and neat bars it's fun). Also i'm going to Miami, FL, West Palm Beach, FL both to visit friends and party out. Other than those places i'm just going to chill out with my friends where i live and hang out at the rivers, smoke, party out ya know. lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Nice man. Got a head shop in there? haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Lol that's pretty cool. I'm friends with a head shop owner, i don't get anything free or anything, but he'll give me discounts. But the local arabian stores here you can buy pipes and they're pretty cheap for some thick glass pieces. I'll check out the site too.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Speaking of glass peices, i used to have a brown glass steamroller. Best peice i ever had, and totally worth the money. But one day it was cold outside, i lit up, and it started to crack. So i left it there, then my dad came over and broke it right in front of my face. I was like it "was already broken, you probably think your tough breaking something that was already broken". Haha i probably will never have a peice like that again, especially since my dad is on to me now.

Pranic said:
thinkin bout headed to north dakota for a week or so.. then returning to my boring life.. either that or get a job..lol

haha i go to north dakota like every other week
and my plans for the summer are just to chill
and have no worries doing anyting just keepin
it chill thats how i like it:D

take care all

peace

Dewayne said:
ahaha. I bet ya can't RBB. I'm gonna go to mississippi sometime this summer To visit family and friends ( a whole lot of clubs and neat bars it's fun). Also i'm going to Miami, FL, West Palm Beach, FL both to visit friends and party out. Other than those places i'm just going to chill out with my friends where i live and hang out at the rivers, smoke, party out ya know. lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

youll love west palm man ;) only problem is the titty dancers have to wear pasties on thier nips.. lmao

The big thing for me this summer is to make sure this nice crop I got going out side makes it.I got alot of deer around me.BUT I got ALOT of BULLETS.:hubba:

Plans?!? NONE! haha finally. I have no job, no obligations for once in my life, as well as the last time in my life! I'm enjoying the final summer before the long, long life of being an accountant starting in May next of 08. So I'm not your typical stoner, haha, nor am I your typical accountant!

Latest posts

Back