Please don't squeeze DE SJAMAAN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SherwoodForest

Reaction score
HEHEHE, do you get it?:D Maybe it's just me, anyways, I got some beans from these guys. I got the Widow Skunk and look forward to growing it out. Anyone ever buy beans from these blokes?

Lol...I got it. No, cant say I have but believe me when I say that I Will NOT get caught squeezing the Charmin. =)

SherwoodForest said:
HEHEHE, do you get it?:D Maybe it's just me, anyways, I got some beans from these guys. I got the Widow Skunk and look forward to growing it out. Anyone ever buy beans from these blokes?

eeeeasy there Mr. Whipple.....;)

BuddyLuv said:
I knpw I got a 0% germ rate on my purple widow
How many did you germ? I ended up getting the White Widow seeds, and all 24 seeds are now plants. I was sent their 108 dollar per 12 pack seeds instead of the 24 dollar a pack ones I ordered. Maybe the quality is diferent with their high dollar beans? I will let you know how they turn out.

These are fast growers and look really good. But 3 males got pulled yesterday. I'm impressed by the quality so far. Wonder if I ordered the cheap beans again, would I get the expensive ones again?:)

Latest posts

Back