Please Help Me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eygupton

Reaction score
Hi! Im REALLY new to this and I need some help please! :confused: I received 3 plants from a friend. I planted them in containers with miracle growth soil and just watered them regularly. This is now what I have...

(ok so i'm new and it wont let me post a pic...?)

ok... so now what? LOL Also as you can see some of my leaves are turning yellow. I think I need to flower them....PLEASE HELP ME!:hairpull:

Well you have to go to advanced post, then click "manage attatchements" r the paper clip thingy. If your leaves are turning yellow it could be lack of nitrogen. But check out this site and see if you can't match it with some of the pictures! =) www.weedfarmer.com/cannabis/plant_abuse_guide.php Hope that helps!!!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Hey eygupton,

Alright, Let's start at an easy beginning. You got turned onto 3 plants, COOL !!
1. I'm gonna guess that you relocated them.
1a. Did you make a mental note of how the plants were growing before you touched them ? Are they indoor/outdoor?
2. Let us assume they are in shock, and you just loaded them with nutes right ?
2b. My recommendation would be to go easy on the strong afternoon sun, gentle on the feedings, and DO NOT OVER WATER, check your new area over well if placed outdoors. Look to see if they are low profile, and can handle a good windy storm where they are.
3. If you have plants indoors, then isolate the new ones from the current residents as you might accidently bring in some company with the new plants, you know ??
4. try to locate them into their new home fast as to minimize the stress of a move and remember to not turn your plant more than 1/4 turn a day.
send us some pics, cause there are some smart folks here that are real good at helping,
5. Last, but not least. you said, "I think I need to flower them ". This tells me that they are perhaps vegged enough, but they are going to be really over stressed from not only a relocate, but from a replanting also. Let them settle in before you bust another move.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

YES!!! Ok when I got them they were seedlings and now they are the size that I have as my profile pic! LOL I dont know if they were indoor or outdoor but I put them outdoor immediately. From what you said and the guy above you, I think I may be overwatering them...

Thank You!

Yeah they're definately ready for flower! they look pretty good too. also, before watering them next, let it dry out some, and every time you water it try to do a few day schedule like, every 2 days, or every 3 days depending on their size and the pot size. Small plant and a big pot means you don't need to water them often at all. Big plant small pot means you need to water them more often. I sick my fingerr in the soil about a quarter inch, if it's moist, don't water, if not, then water. Also doing that will give you a good idea of when you need to water them. Just water it and leave it till it's not damp when you stick your finger in. Take that many days and use that as the day increment that you don't water them and it'll solve your problem to "over watering". Just check them every now and then and make sure that the soil is still a little moist. Good luck to ya and like i said great lookin plants! i look forward to seein more pictures! =)

Edit: if they're outside, you should put them in the ground if possible, they'd love the free growing room!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back