Pot Stories.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inmediusre

Reaction score
Here's a good one. When I was in high school, I had burrowed a friends bong and kept it in the wheel well of my car. Well, one day, my mom become's suspicious of my marijuana use and said she needed to take my car to pick up my sister and her friends because her car was in the shop. She comes back 15 minutes later with my sister and her friends, and then pulls me aside latter to tell me she found the pot in my car, along with my friends water bong and a little bowl my friend got me from mexico (it was made from marble and looked aztec, damn that was a sweet pipe). She the gives me the big speil about how if I got busted, since the car was in my parents name, that my dad and her could lose their jobs and their cars and long story short we'd end up in the poor house. Needless to say, she confiscates everything.

A couple weeks go buy, and one day I come home, the damn water bong is sitting on our coffee table with some flowers in it. Apparently she thought it was a cool looking vase. I thought it was funny as hell.

Inmediusre said:
Here's a good one. When I was in high school, I had burrowed a friends bong and kept it in the wheel well of my car. Well, one day, my mom become's suspicious of my marijuana use and said she needed to take my car to pick up my sister and her friends because her car was in the shop. She comes back 15 minutes later with my sister and her friends, and then pulls me aside latter to tell me she found the pot in my car, along with my friends water bong and a little bowl my friend got me from mexico (it was made from marble and looked aztec, damn that was a sweet pipe). She the gives me the big speil about how if I got busted, since the car was in my parents name, that my dad and her could lose their jobs and their cars and long story short we'd end up in the poor house. Needless to say, she confiscates everything.

A couple weeks go buy, and one day I come home, the damn water bong is sitting on our coffee table with some flowers in it. Apparently she thought it was a cool looking vase. I thought it was funny as hell.
LOL! Being a mom myself...I also own a lot of "vases", as well as a few nut drivers that strangley resemble a pipe....ok mom, "think fast"

hahaha.....yeah my son thought the bong was a vase too.....but now that hes older he laughs at himself ...he remembers saying this BUT he is now old enough to know what it was :eek:

Latest posts

Back