Pretty Ryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

time4tokin20s

Reaction score
Just took this pic and thought it was so pretty I would share it;) This Diesel Ryder has 1 or 2 weeks left.Very dense rock hard buds grown with CFL'S.

DSCF3387a.JPG

DLtoker said:
Props! How is the Diesel influence? Is the aroma effected at all? Do keep us posted on the high!

I've never actually had NYC Diesel so I can't really do a comparison but it's smelling sweeter and fruitier everyday with some very nice orange hairs.No skunk smell whatsoever.

VERY nice looking plant bro! well done! Don't forget to let us know how she finishes up :D

I believe you are goona be satisfied with the results of it. I have had them already and the high was very strong. it smells wonderful as you smoke it. I waited till the trics were 50% amber before I took mine. And I will tell you what they put me on my ***. They do very some have the diesel affect while some have more of the lowryder genes. It all depends on the genes in the seeds.. What light cycle did you have yours on? mine were on 18/6. Next they will be on 20/4. Looking forward to see what your take is on them. Also let us no how much the yields were...

jibba069 said:
I believe you are goona be satisfied with the results of it. I have had them already and the high was very strong. it smells wonderful as you smoke it. I waited till the trics were 50% amber before I took mine. And I will tell you what they put me on my ***. They do very some have the diesel affect while some have more of the lowryder genes. It all depends on the genes in the seeds.. What light cycle did you have yours on? mine were on 18/6. Next they will be on 20/4. Looking forward to see what your take is on them. Also let us no how much the yields were...

I've got them on 20/4.I've got 4 females and there are 2 very distinctive size and flowering traits.I will get some pics later and show you all 4.

Thanks. I had five going at once I got 4 females and 1 male sacrficed one to the male for seeds and let the other thre go at it. I ended up getting about 54 grams off all three. but there was two main difference. Two were realy tall for there breed and two were 12-14" and bushy as hell. But the tall ones had a strong fresh taste to them and the smaller ones were nice and fuity tasting. I am looking into the auto ak's next. heard from a couple people that they are stronger but everyone has there own opinion. Can't wait to see the pics of all them. I got pics. of mine in my gallery and theres one early girl in there two. Easy to grow very little nutes for them.got 86grams off the main cola on that and I think total for all was like 126grams for the early girl..

Ok I took some pics of the rest of the Diesel ryders.The biggest is 8 weeks.Next down is 7 weeks but it had to be transplanted after the pot broke on me and then didn't grow for like two weeks afterward.Now is flowering again and hopefully will get partway caught up.These two biggest haven't had the best life.Getting moved around,few lights,and going into 90+ temps in the middle of flowering.It seems one is the tall variety and one is the short bushy kind .The next two (5 weeks old )down in size are also one tall and one short.These are looking alot heather then the bigger two were at that age.You can really see the differences in the short/tall varieties.
Plus started two more seeds .I started two Diesel Ryders and two Auto White Russians two nights ago and the Ryders already had a good 1" tap root while the russians have barely broken their shell.

DSCF3404.JPG

DSCF3406.JPG

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0009.JPG

PICT0014.JPG

PICT0018.JPG

PICT0020.JPG

PICT0021.JPG

PICT0023.JPG

PICT0026.JPG

PICT0033.JPG

PICT0035.JPG

Token, you certainly have a lovely setup. It takes me back to some of my first experimental indoor grows using cfl's. You've created such a perfect hood for those lights. I wish 'way back when', that I had your ingenuity. Later on, I discovered larger wattage compacts, that also increased my yield per plant three fold. I'm in no way trying to diss your arrangement, but rather just mentioning my lighting/grow space progression...Brussels

Cfl's.jpg

cfl's a.jpg

cfl's b.jpg

Latest posts

Back