Purple Kush...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juggalo420

SOCAL GROWER.
Reaction score
IT'S MY LITTLE BABY... GOTTA BUBBLE GUM MAUI WOWI AS WELL OUT DOORS, LIKE 4-5 INCHES

HERES THE PURPLE KUSH ONE, CLOSE TO 1 1/2 MONTHSI'D HAVE TO SAY
smokeweed001.jpg

just clipped it... with the helpp of an uncle?

ummmmmm nice plants...and umm...interesting pose....*cough* lol. own a shirt? lol

I'm sorry i don't quite understand what you mean by that lol. rephrase? i mean i get that you're saying they're grown for medical use...but...why did you say so...? lol

lol cause he want to let people know their for medical use lol their are alot of people that grows for that reason!!

its gettin purple on the new leaves,
smelling realllyy tasty,
new pics in week or two.

looking good man, nice and bushy and short good for stealth. hope it tastes good for you, and ask jah to bless you with a little girl, or if you like a big girl :smoke1:.

we all smoke for different reasons, but we all do 1 thing to help the law, (even tho they can be arse holes, no offence to any decent cops tho :cop: ) is lower the number of money launderers/drug dealers out there. as more of us turn away from the they sell :bolt:, and begin to grow our own, we will feel the full potential of marijuana and the world will be a tranquil place. medical, ok you may suffer from something that MJ helps ease the pain of, granted. but c'mon you cant tell us you dont enjoy the buzz:joint:, the feeling when you just sink into your chair, and slip into your own world. wow :fly:

85CANNABLISS :2940th_rasta:

**** me im stoned :stoned:

looks different to me, and if it already has purple leaves then its most likely a diffency, turning purple in early veg most likey means a problem... plants usually color up in late flowering adjusting to the suns spectrum to absorb more energy to aide the last leg of reproducing the species. got pics? you said you were having probs in chat.... some pics would help us diagnose problems better :)

edit : i wouldnt have topped her if i were you, that reduces the yeild of the meristem. only if you have issues with height would i ever top and that only an emergency tactic indoors for me..

yeah, i agree on topping. i say its nice and short now, but they dont seem to slow. if you stare at it as the sun goes in and out of the clouds, you can see the leaves moving upwards, like a fist opening up slowly. i just sit there for ages, smoking a spliff watching them grow before my eyes, its beautiful. theres nothing like watching the plant try its hardest to please you, but the feelings mutual, you try your hardest to please it. thats what growings all about, dont you think?

i topped it, than took the picture...
i'd like my plant short & bushy, and hope to produce clones...
clipped off the water leaves...
and yes, i love it...
my baby girl gets smoked with & talked to daily,
I have 4 more on the way HOPEFULLY,
hoping the organic OG kush seed germinates properly,
and i should have pictures of the bubble gum maui wowi up tomorrow??? hopefully...
and yes, this is my first grow...
so any advice would help... I have some help from an "old school" grower around my neighborhood, he's helping me out alot..
and the leafs are coming out like prune purple, if you'd like i'll take pictures of the baby leafs im talking about :)

some crappy pics... good digital camera, but i cant figure out the close up thing.. you can see the taint of purple,
when leaves are bigger ill take more, i give it 3-5 days?
growjournal014.jpg

growjournal013.jpg

AND ON THE STEM =(
growjournal015.jpg

growjournal001.jpg
[/IMG]

lookz more like a defeiancy rather than purple leaves.....

in person its dark dark and kinda frosty white looking,
its hard to explain
just give it some time, the leaves will get bigger =)
&& thanks kba, this is my first grow.

plant looks great! we all learn as we grow.

LJ

Latest posts

Back