purps update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czz

Reaction score
hey whats up.. these are those purps from bcseedking the bigger ones are 3 weeks and smaller ones are 1 week. all the branches are turning dark purple with a lil fuzz on em.. i donno if any of uz grew purps b4 ..anything to speed up the growth, im trying to change the cycle in about 2 more weeks or when they all get at a min of 1ft tall.. whats u think.

tree.jpg

tree2.jpg

1000 mh right now .. they smell great nice sweet skunky smell, i hoping the buds are nicely colored and sticky whell see. any1 try >>> bcseedking <<< ???

Well enjoy. Don't get upset if they don't turn purple. If you check my sig you can see 2 Purple Urklexak47 f1's that didn't turn. Has some signs but didn't fully take.
Looks good though

Nice man! Your purps look good, I'd flip em in the next 10 days or so. Depends how branchy you wanna em to get.

I got some purps from BCSK going now about 1/2 way through flower on an 8 week pheno, and a few more that are about 1/3 way through on a 9/10 week pheno. The more indica pheno tends to purple up about 3 weeks into flower and the more sativa pheno tends to go more purple a little later. The sativa pheno drips resin even early in flower, at 3 weeks resin is dripping down to the tips of the bud leaves. The indica pheno stays very squat and bushy, the one I have grows to about 2 feet tall with 8 or more main colas. The sativa pheno seems to grow 1 fat cola with about 4 smaller side colas. I prefer the sativa pheno as it gets me super high but the indica pheno is not shabby by any means.

There are a couple people around that have or regularly have purps from BCSK going. Massproducer had a very nice grow journal of the purps about a year ago, and I have a couple of my purps grows documented in the grow journal section as well.

Did you get any other strains with the purps? The genetics from them are great.

Also, there is a green pheno of the purps from BCSK and from what I have read it is the most potent of the bunch. From what I have read neither the buds or the leaves will go purple (or very minimally purple). On both of mine just the leaves turn purple, the bud stays green, although darker than other strains.

thanks peeps... yea i got juicy fruit and kahuna.. the kuhana was was a dark hard bud and juicy fruit was more bright green and orange with i killer stone a few rips an ur a couch potato

Latest posts

Back