question about fixing my nitrogen problem..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homegrown4me

learning.!
Reaction score
I need a little help please.. I am a new grower with I believe a nitrogen problem I am in soil and using general hydroponic nutrients but I didn't buy the vegging 1..so I got the micro and bloom and I do use bio heaven too. My girls are almost 2 months old I got them as clones from a cannabis shop.. They only vegged once I got them for 1 week before I turned. Them to 12 and 12.. Please bear with me I'm trying to explain all.. I am in a tent so I couldn't let them get to big.. They are looking beautiful but the older leaves got yellow and some get the burnt looking spots too.
My question is if I buy the vegging nutrients and add little bit with my feeding. Would that help..

Pictures?....... if they're 5 or 6 weeks into flower...... you shouldn"t need nitrogen....... the yellowing of the sun leaves is normal with some strains.

Yeah I agree, at this point just let em ride, you don't wanna add nitrogen that late into flower. But next time I'd get some veg nutes and use em up to week 4 slowly tapering off each week.

Latest posts

Back