Question about my Favorites List

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazewarrior

Protected under prop 215
Reaction score
This question is mainly for the MOD's and I don't know where to post it, sorry.:confused2:

I have MP added to my favorites list. I use IE and all my other favorites have a symbol next to it. Example, craigslist has a peace sign and gmail has a big G. Why isn't there one for MP? Does MP have one and my computer is stupid?:huh:

Anyway, if MP doesn't have one can we give some ideas for one?

Lol. I have all the same favorites. Except I have Ebay, and the best page in the universe on mine as well.

Maybe I read it wrong but what is the best page in the universe?:rolleyes:

IE is created by microsoft and has all sorts of flaws and info releasing data.... That is why I use Firefox;)

Good question! My mommy board (lol) used to have the cute little icon on my fav list. But now it's gone as well. Maybe MarP will see this and do something about it.

I got firefox, and I don't see it.
No. You didn't read it wrong. The best page in the universe is a sight my a guy that goes by Maddox. It's pretty much a blog, but he is the most arrogant person on the planet, so it's pretty funny.

So do I, They are the people that know the most littliest about the topics they choose to speak......Thats only from my own experiance though louis:cool:

So no offense:D

Not offending me. It's not my site. :p But there's humor that tickles my fancy there. I got kind of an immature sense of humor.

louis said:
Not offending me. It's not my site. :p But there's humor that tickles my fancy there. I got kind of an immature sense of humor.

Don't lose that....so many people do!:D

The icon in my favorites list is back!!! Thanks guys. :D

haze...

hazewarrior said:
Kinda like a Tom Likus? (sp)

Likus is a big baby, period. Sometimes its entertaining or funny, butt on the hole (hehe) he's just a crying little b*tch. Like last halloween jimmy kimmel ignored him at the playboy mansion and he started the show crying and crying about it and everyone called in asking why he was being such a crybaby over it and he would yell I'M NOT CRYING I'M NOT WAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! Then when kimmel called in he said he didn't see em and Lykus said "I felt dissed!" I was like, HELLO, THAT MEANS YOUR FEELINGS WERE HURT, THANKS FOR PROVING EVERYONES POINT! And he whines about chicks non stop (hmm, maybe cuz before he was famous, he was STILL ugly as a troll doll and got rejected constantly? hmm maybe?? I think so...) and he only talks that much trash about women cuz he's bitter, he denies it constantly but we all know the truth. His advice is valuable though, don't get attached to the chick cuz they will leave you and think nothing of it in a week, and you will cry and cry for no reason, so his advice (if taken before that kinda thing happens and you have to learn it the hard way) is useful. That was a long post!

Latest posts

Back