Question Asked and Answered?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldgeezer

Reaction score
Some how this is the second time for the same information. Wrote a new thread but goofed and it was lost. This is was happens when you have to ask a question that has been answered but I cannt remember where. When you harvest early or late both Sativa and indica have different affects, If someone can help me, a 78 year old newbie, it would be greatly appreciated. The highs affect in different ways. Please give this oldgeezer some much needed help.

Hi, I think what your asking is about the color of tricomes. When you take plants early they will have more clear tricomes that usually make the high more of an up speedy high. When taken late the tricomes are amber and it is more of a sedative high.

Is that what you wondered?

The information i was thinking about was a bit more detailed but generally this does help. Just finished making some peanut butter cookies and popped them in the oven. my first try the dough was not to bad.

This was not the exact article that I was thinking about but it sure gives me the information I requested. Thanks again for coming up and more than fulfilling my request. One 78 year old going on 50

You keep on rocking Oldgeezer, from another not quite so old geezer.

Oldgeezer said:
This was not the exact article that I was thinking about but it sure gives me the information I requested. Thanks again for coming up and more than fulfilling my request. One 78 year old going on 50

Glad I could help, like Rose said, keep on rocking bro.

Latest posts

Back