Quick question about rain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedutchmaster3

Pot smoker extraordinaire
Reaction score
I got four little babies out on my deck...they sprouted yesterday in solo cups, and i will be moving them into the ground in the next two weeks. The question is, we are supposed to get alot of rain tonight, should i move them inside during the storm or will they be ok outside?

as long as you have little drain holes in the bottom,and they dont blow away they should be OK good luck

Well, i'm sure he has the holes but make sure you put like a two liter bottle over them with the bottom cut off that way the rain wont break your baby plants. Rain water is great for your plants, but like i said just make sure that they dont' break or if it's going to be windy too, blow of your deck or anything =p hope that helps you any.

Yeah Dutch,
Drainage is very important, otherwise you start lookin at root rot pretty quick. Rain is most excellant indeed, and it is found that rainwater has a good amount of dissolved nitrogen in it, or so they say. Ever notice how fast a lawn perks up and grows like crazy after a good rain. Some say the small amount of electrical activity up in the clouds produces the nitrogen that causes this. I won't swear to it, but yeppers it's a fact that all the plants I have ever grown mj or otherwise seem to do well with it.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Well, if they're babys and in a solo cup, if you cut out the bottom of the 2 liter, then stuck the 2 liter over the cup. like so:

.. * ..
|----| <== crappy 2 liter example
|----|
| \_/ | <== solo cup with the plant

Or just set them someplace that they won't get heavy rain on them tonight. Under a lawn chair .Or even inside just for the night.

Latest posts

Back