Quick Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a green house maybe, lol. It did extremely well for me 18/6 indoors. And its ATF, not ATS.

This was done under 18/6 I don't see any stretch, do you think the kind of lighting has to do with stretch? DSCF5289.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought light position caused stretch , if your light was to high the plant would stretch to it ,

Crockett-- They talking about stretch during bloom -- I think the stretch U talking about is a plant in veg not getting enough light and reaching for it !-- A sativa may have a X- 5 stretch in bloom ( help me guys I'm an indica man and double is what I mostly get )-- What that means is how much bigger a plant will get from the time U send it to bloom until harvest !

Hi Keef - I am growing white widow on perpetual grow ,have done 5 grows with HPS and was getting x2 from time I turned until time it reached its height around week 4-5 , My first grow this time first with LED I got x4 in height I was thinking I just had my lights 2 high , will adjust on next grow and see if it makes a difference , in saying that when I was using HPS I did get a lot of heat trauma on the top buds so I was probably running lights to low .

That is the thing i love about my new lights is they stay put all grow and no stretch.

Gotta love them LEDs Rose !--
Crockett - Make me miss my Widow-- I'm have to get that one back one day -- Once U get used to LEDs it's hard to go back -- 12 to 18 inches above the plant and -- We got Canadians and Australians around --I need to get more familiar with the metric system -- Elbow to finger tip above those plants - more or less?

Where's my LED with chips that can be changed out ?-- Such a simple little thing and U could customize your light spectrum !--

Quick Question:
What's your thoughts on this lighting system?
I have a 2x4 work area and it's not growing the sides of the plant very good.

upload_2019-1-13_11-18-34.png

Those look pretty healthy to me

Yeah I agree they look pretty healthy. Always found indicas doubled in height during flower and sativas tripled in height during flower. But I have found with LEDs they don't stretch nearly as much

Quick Question

I started some Gorilla Glue auto-flowering seeds a couple of weeks ago. So my question is, Do I just let them grow or should I do a LST on them?
upload_2019-3-2_14-3-46.png

Just let them grow, autos don’t have the time to waste recovering from cutting...you can do some low stress training( bending things around to stay in the light if needed) but I would do any cutting...they will grow and when they are ready, they will flower...

I pick up some White Widow feminized seeds, do they grow like a normal seed 18-12 and the flowering time is 55 to 65 days?
Also can I pollinate them?

upload_2019-3-3_11-4-34.png

not to change the subject, but i would like a consensus opinion regarding rock wool and seedlings: once the plant sprouts and develops, is it good to transplant the seedling from the rockwool to soil or leave it in the rock wool and plant the seedling in soil--rockwool and all?

Leave it in the rock wool and transplant the cube. Give them 20 hrs a day light and expect them to flower and be done in under 90 days.

Latest posts

Back