Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TINS - when I was 5, Joey Sanchez and me found his dad's .22 loaded revolver under the bed.
We took it out in the woods and shot it. I shot once and he shot once. Then we ran back and put it under the bed again.
Nobody got hurt, thankfully. Then again...it wasn't a Glock. lol
My dad knew I knew where his duty belt was when he came home from work, he put the whole thing in a bedroom draw.
He showed me what it was and how it worked and told me never touch this without him. he let me shoot it when I was 8 , 1st 38 cal revolver I ever shot.

Family, even. They invited me to help. I told 'em what I thought of them and refused. I got the last laugh, though.
I wear that man's wedding ring (when I put it on). I'll never dishonor it. They don't even know where it's at.
Grampa was easily as much of an influence on my life as my dad was, and he was a true, honest, good man.
That's good enough for me, and I believe he would have approved. The rest of 'em can pound sand. lol

Yeah, yeah...I got issues. Who don't??? LOL

My dad knew I knew where his duty belt was when he came home from work, he put the whole thing in a bedroom draw.
He showed me what it was and how it worked and told me never touch this without him. he let me shoot it when I was 8 , 1st 38 cal revolver I ever shot.
I was a teenager before I shot another revolver. It was a hot-loaded .357. It kinda soured me on revolvers...though I like and appreciate them! But pistols are my preference over revolvers, personally.

goodnight Irene wherever you are

IMG_7188.jpeg

I like popcorn. One of my life's warmest memories is of sharing a bowl of it with my baby girl in my lap while watching some Disney cartoon for the 80th time.

Good times, good memories. I can remember eating my dinner with the baby girl in my lap eating off the same fork.

View attachment 346720Wifes new .36 came in last night all cleaned and polished up and ready for range day.
Only .79 grains of roundball and it holds 35 of powder no problem so should be fun to shoot.
🇺🇸
My cheepie brass mold casted a round and a conical bullet. I always shot the conicals and used the round balls for 12 gauge buck shot.

Latest posts

Back