Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the Jesus freaks really loved the song. I pointed out the fact that it was blasphemy. The line, "I've never been a sinner. I've never sinned. I got a friend in Jesus." goes against what Jesus said. He claimed that anyone that says they're above sin is a liar and in danger of hell's fire.

My egg sandwich is two *just* medium-hard fried eggs with crispy bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, and ketchup
on a well-toasted pair of thick Texas Toast slices. Yummy to fvckin' kill ya'.
I tend to agree with you on your egg sandwich, but I like my eggs a little bit wetter and I don’t use ketchup… nowadays it’s oatmeal with blueberries, cream cheese, on a bagel, and a piece of fruit to start the day… I cook my oatmeal in a crockpot. That way I have a weeks worth in the refrigerator.

I know the Jesus freaks really loved the song. I pointed out the fact that it was blasphemy. The line, "I've never been a sinner. I've never sinned. I got a friend in Jesus." goes against what Jesus said. He claimed that anyone that says they're above sin is a liar and in danger of hell's fire.

I tend to agree with you on your egg sandwich, but I like my eggs a little bit wetter and I don’t use ketchup… nowadays it’s oatmeal with blueberries, cream cheese, on a bagel, and a piece of fruit to start the day… I cook my oatmeal in a crockpot. That way I have a weeks worth in the refrigerator.
I might look into oatmeal again. I like it. Grew up with it. Haven't had any in years. I know it's good for ya'. Raisins, a touch of cinnamon and milk. Mmmmm.

I skip that part :rolleyes:

I might look into oatmeal again. I like it. Grew up with it. Haven't had any in years. I know it's good for ya'. Raisins, a touch of cinnamon and milk. Mmmmm.
Just something to put in your belly that good for you.
You should do it the way I do it.
Buy a big box of it ,then after eating two breakfasts I repurpose that to making oatmeal cookies.
I dip them into milk to make it a balanced meal.

naw, ... he said ' trust Jesus Christ or just Go To Hell '

funny watching sqirmers, . . probably about 70 nightcrawlers coming to the top when I threw yard clippins on em' .. my mulch bed is next to neighbor's horse stable .. and the neighbors have a really nice 14 yr old gelded paint ..

i got a pic of him somewhere

this stock pic is not him but close with a blond tail ... Neveah is his name .. heaven spelled backwards

paints are usually a very gentle breed

Canva-Paint-horse-with-western-bridle-1170x1755-1827144837.jpg

Last edited:

funny watching sqirmers, . . probably about 70 nightcrawlers coming to the top when I threw yard clippins on em' .. my mulch bed is next to neighbor's horse stable .. and the neighbors have a really nice 14 yr old gelded paint ..

this stock pic is not him but close with a blond tail ... Neveah is his name .. heaven spelled backwards

View attachment 347262

What a beautiful animal

View attachment 347262

Gorgeous.

Just a little dab of butter on mine, please.

I used to love eating raw oatmeal and chasing it with a gulp of milk when I was a kid. I'd break out in tiny little pimples for some reason, so mom always knew when I did it.

Maybe two or three times a year, I'll still grab a couple of handfuls and scarfe 'em down the same way. Not allergic to 'em anymore.

Random thought of the day:
You know you suck when your wife dies on Oct 18th….but you suck so you don't tell your family. Mom said to me yesterday how do you check a death record?. I said I google it. We did my Mom called to invite my Idiot brother to Thanksgiving. He told her his Wife Stephanie died. Mom has dementia so I thought maybe he told mom but no. No phone calls or text messages from him .
Don't get me wrong. I love my brother he is family. He did bad things that we found out about, a year ago last July. I told Tim if Mom and Dad want to see him He is free to visit. It is their house. I have no say on who they can see. I also said I would not start anything. I guess he is too scared to face me. I am not the one he should be scared of. He has some splanin’ to do when he meets his maker. I really feel bad for his situation. I do not feel bad for him. He created the situation. His wife has 2 small children. My aunt wants me to call CPS because he is a POS. You would think the real family would come for them. Unless he didn't tell her family either. It is just sad the whole situation.

Latest posts

Back