Real Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think the more light, the stronger/healthy the seeds would be right?

Whats up Growdude, you posted on my first grow and gave me some good info some time ago but never said thanks. :) But this grow man is killer. These this are on what made the Hulk :D Can't wait to see what the clones do if the main lady SO good. Keep it up man :cool:

go ahead and make yerself some seeds, dude... this resiliant plant will give you seeds in harsh conditions even... just preferably optimal.

with the apparent growth ability yer showing in veg, I'd say you'd be fine to make some seed :aok::cool:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
go ahead and make yerself some seeds, dude... this resiliant plant will give you seeds in harsh conditions even... just preferably optimal.

with the apparent growth ability yer showing in veg, I'd say you'd be fine to make some seed :aok::cool:

Here is the thing, once these clones root they will have to go were that mom plant is now, once I move it it wont have much light, ill do the best i can but really dont have a spot for it, it wont make good seeds without alot of light?

Well, i would assume as buds go, they need optimal and sometimes a little more than optimal light to flourish. to make a nice, hard, mature seed i would assume the better the lighting/space arrangement is the more than likely only going to better the plants potential.

i've also been thinking about a daisy cloner.i have tried several methodas and so far the rapid rooters works best for me.let me know how the clones do in the cloner.thanks

andy52 said:
i've also been thinking about a daisy cloner.i have tried several methodas and so far the rapid rooters works best for me.let me know how the clones do in the cloner.thanks

Ok been slacking

The cloner worked great all 8 100%, had roots in about 10 days here they are at 15 so you can see they have been ready.

Ive got a BB mom now and a bit of pollen for a few seeds anyway.

These will go into the waterfarms in a day or 2 im still getting it ready.
Should be flowering in a couple weeks after that.

Cant wait to try some. Ive never smoked BB

12-21-08 001.jpg

12-21-08 002.jpg

oltomnoddy said:
Depending on your medium, you might have to trim back some of those roots!

Me either, and I'm growing the exact same thing. I figure another 8-9 weeks till harvest, a week to dry, then I'll give you a report.
BTW, today is day 20 of abstention.

These get buried in hydroton so I like alot of roots.

You go this whole time without and your smoke report on catnip is gonna sound good :) jk bro

Here are my babies right after transplanting.
I hope to vegg no longer than 2 weeks.

12-25-08 004.jpg

12-25-08 005.jpg

12-25-08 006.jpg

Growdude said:
Here is the thing, once these clones root they will have to go were that mom plant is now, once I move it it wont have much light, ill do the best i can but really dont have a spot for it, it wont make good seeds without alot of light?

Why don't you just bonsai the mother?

Minimal light and space requirements but retains the quality genetics you have.

You could keep her alive in the veg space you are using for your clones.

andy52 said:

I would clone with 100% success in a humidicrib made from components at the hydro store.

Vented dome sufficient to cover an eggshell crate sitting inside a 50ltr res with an aquarium heater and an air pump and stone.

1" Rockwool cubes.

h2o2

Nice healthy roots.

All up <$50 (I had the stainless steel aquarium heater & pump)

smokingjoe said:
Why don't you just bonsai the mother?

Minimal light and space requirements but retains the quality genetics you have.

You could keep her alive in the veg space you are using for your clones.

Basicly thats what im doin, the mom is in next to my WW mom now.
Not a bonsai but I dont have trouble keepin it small enough.

Ohh and the seeds, I just kept the other plants long enough to gather pollen and then I killed them all, ill just pollenate a small bud in this grow for a few seeds.
But yes I have a mother plant now.

Got good growth for one week, have had some PH swings and some heat but seem to have hammered it out.
Seems a little more finicky than the WW.

Flora nova grow PPM @ 600
PH ~ 5.8

01-01-09 004.jpg

01-01-09 005.jpg

01-01-09 006.jpg

wow always wanted to see the real thing can't wait to see more. keepit up famliy

Here are pictures @ 3 days flowering, vegged slightly less than 2 weeks from clones.
Nice stem development at this stage.

But whats really cool is this temperature controller unit I built for monitoring temps and controlling a heater I have to run at night.
It turns the heater on and off to maintain any temperature I set and monitors the grow temps in the day.
This thing has a closed loop tuning that dials the temps exactly where you set it.

The controller is expensive and a additional relay is need for the load of the heater but I had all the stuff at work to build it.

01-09-09 001.jpg

01-09-09.jpg

01-09-09 007.jpg

01-09-09 003.jpg

01-09-09 010.jpg

^yes they are monsters for 2 weeks veg. wow. mine are mutants comared to them.:).
that mother sure is something to see too. those fans are soo huge. hoping this is a lady for you GD. i for one know about set backs so far this winter...bb...

Latest posts

Back